so how many shoot outs have you seen so far

Axxe55

MIA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Lost in East Texas
I'm thinking I might have to go into one of them big cities if I want to get into a shoot-out or a gun fight.

Dang meth-billies never even showed up!

General Zod

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County

WarBaby

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2010
DFW, TX
Got a hole put in my 10 gallon hat today, but you should see the other guy.

General Zod

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County
So you believe both were prohibited persons? What makes you think that?

Oh, the entire circumstances of the incident. Including what time of morning it was - there's truth to the saying that nothing good happens after 3am. Add to that the run-down neighborhood full of the kinds of apartment complexes I was stuck living in for half of my adult life...it adds up.

Edited to add: I've got no theories on the ethnicity of those involved, if that's what your hinting at. Having lived in very similar apartments, I can tell you skin color has no bearing on who's causing trouble in a sketchy neighborhood.

Axxe55

MIA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Lost in East Texas
I'm really thinking I may have to move to a sketchy neighborhood if I want to get into a shoot-out.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Oh, the entire circumstances of the incident. Including what time of morning it was - there's truth to the saying that nothing good happens after 3am. Add to that the run-down neighborhood full of the kinds of apartment complexes I was stuck living in for half of my adult life...it adds up.

Edited to add: I've got no theories on the ethnicity of those involved, if that's what your hinting at. Having lived in very similar apartments, I can tell you skin color has no bearing on who's causing trouble in a sketchy neighborhood.

Fair enough, wasn’t trying to go down any particular path; I know nothing of that area. What brought my curiosity was your belief that both were prohibited persons considering Permitless Carry in addition to MPA. I would guess it’s likely one of the two may have been prohibited but not both, that’s all.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts