• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i woke up this morning with killer indigestion. little did i know how dangerous it would prove to be. after deciding that baking soda water tastes bad, i figured id stroll over to albertsons for a bottle of generic tums.
    on my way across the street an SUV materializes at 30 mph and clips me hard. something struck my chin, and my hand busted the windshield. however i didn't even fall down. and didn't realize i was hurt at first. infact i was considering running off to avoid paying fro the side mirror that was torn completely off of the car.
    neadless to say i was bleeding heavily and not thinking clearly. until my viosoin started to fade to white, i actually felt liek superman. and then i noticed my injuries haha.
    so i have a little bit of advice for you guys out there, dont eat chillie before bed, and if you do, stick with bakingsoda and water!!!
    (luckily im by no means a small guy, so i stayed on my feet the whole time, until the stretcher, and the suv looks like it hit a telephone pole)
    Hurley's Gold

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hahah yeah im fine 10 stitches in my chin and my hand looks like hamburger along the heel of the palm but other than that, im loopy on pain medicine so im good. to bad im on narcotics. tonight was gun cleaning night! oh well!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Wow, got into a fight with an suv, and you both go to the hospital. Glad you're basically okay. Chili before bed is never a good idea. You must keep your nose out from under the covers.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Glad to hear you are okay! when you woke up did you tell the medic "I want a lawyer my damn air bags didn't, huh, *(&^..... WHaaaaaaaaaat I was walking? Were am $^%#% the pretty birdies are flying in circles" sorry couldn't help it. That is what I felt like after pretty much every one of the 3-5 times I've been rendered unconscious. Glad to hear you're okay man I wish you a speedy recovery.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Glad to hear you are okay! when you woke up did you tell the medic "I want a lawyer my damn air bags didn't, huh, *(&^..... WHaaaaaaaaaat I was walking? Were am $^%#% the pretty birdies are flying in circles" sorry couldn't help it. That is what I felt like after pretty much every one of the 3-5 times I've been rendered unconscious. Glad to hear you're okay man I wish you a speedy recovery.

Wolfwood, I strongly suggest you limit your postings while loopy. It's like drunkposting, you don't know what will come out. You'll come back weeks from now and see just how good that prescription stuff was!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I agree with shorts. You will just be typing and before you know it the sentence will be going from normal to a blur then a jumbled mess that you think is great but no one else can read it.
    Example: The dog wont stop barking in the middle of the night, and I cant sleep. will turn into-Thnco oihv ujvkih ihvbjkaiuhfh hkvksowuf nvsufhfbm jffi mkof.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hahah well i stayed conscious the whole time (im not sure how though). just almost faded there for a moment. thanks for the votes of confidence guys and the tip on loopy posting hahah.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Get some rest and get well. Take care of that hand. Were you carrying at the time?
    Driver talking on cell phone?

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    heheh you know i dint get a look at her. and no i am not licensed yet. i will be but i need to find a good carry pistol first. and ofcourse get a decent job to afford one. hehe.
    that is unless ya got an extra lying around ;)
    hahaha

Top Bottom