Hurley's Gold

So, I just discovered CC Plus Gun Shop....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    The VP40 has a MSRP of $719.00 . . . just like the VP9. The usual price you find at dealers and online is more in the neighborhood of from $600.00 up to the MSRP. Anything more than that is jacked up and someone is smoking crack. If the VP40 the guy was showing you came with gen-u-ine Meps and three mags, it WAS the LE package and some store go to a price closer to (or slightly above) $800.

Note--with both the VP9 and VP40, there's no real difference with the "LE package" besides the fact that the gun comes with three mags instead of two and has HK-installed Meprolight night sights. The regular package come with the three-dot superluminova sights and two mags.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    ya, you're a little late. their prices are crazy high, but selection is good. the comparison to Gander prices and their always having inventory is irrelevant. CC Plus has lots of guns that you'd not normally see for sale locally, so i agree about good selection. sometimes you gotta pay to play. shipping guns is a PITA sometimes, and sometimes you just don't want to wait for shipping and transfer. :D

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    The VP40 has a MSRP of $719.00 . . . just like the VP9. The usual price you find at dealers and online is more in the neighborhood of from $600.00 up to the MSRP. Anything more than that is jacked up and someone is smoking crack. If the VP40 the guy was showing you came with gen-u-ine Meps and three mags, it WAS the LE package and some store go to a price closer to (or slightly above) $800.

Note--with both the VP9 and VP40, there's no real difference with the "LE package" besides the fact that the gun comes with three mags instead of two and has HK-installed Meprolight night sights. The regular package come with the three-dot superluminova sights and two mags.

He even checked, it was NOT the LE version & the price tag showed $819.00.

As far as he was concerned, the LE version was just a figment of my imagination as it did not show up on the HK website.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    I've been by there a couple times. Not a big fan. Cool selection, but as you said, prices are borderline offensive there.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Their main customers are the "bros" with more money than sense, that buy a new truck and buy every part out of the catalog - big lift, big tires, big bumpers, etc. They are the perfect customer to buy their overpriced guns.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Looks like I'm late to the thread. I have been there twice, and have NO reason to go back. As has been said more than once, their prices are insane. AS I tell everyone, look at their location, they are just catering to their clientele (rich ass Lake Conroe pricks).

Top Bottom