• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    So, yea, here's the reason why I've been selling off some stuff. I've been desperate on acquiring this package as alot of other folks were looking at purchasing it also. I had to drive to Dallas today to pick it up and was surprised about all the accessories it came with.

I was surprised when I arrived as this particular one was VERY clean and looked like it was barely fired. You could tell it was taken care of along with the previous owner kept everything authentic by paying premium for all German HK accessories.

So here it goes:
    HK94 w/ Surefire MP5 foregrip, (New) 100rd CMag, (4) 30rd LEO marked HK mags, (2) original HK straight mags, (3) HK dual mag clamps, HK Clawmount w/ integrated rail, HK retractable F stock, original HK94 manual.

Also picked up a HK Mark23 as I couldn't pass up the deal they offered along with complimentary HK hats, cleaning kit, etc...

Here are the pics:
    IMG_4749.jpg

HK Claw Mount w/ rails
    IMG_4752.jpg

(Brand New) 100rd C-Mag w/ manual, graphite, case
    IMG_4753.jpg

(4) LEO-Only Marked MP5 Mags & 2 old style straight mags, w/ 3 HK mag clamps
    IMG_4755.jpg

HK94 Pics of body and condition
    IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

NIB HK Mark 23
    IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4775.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

The HK Family
    IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg
    Lynx Defense

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    So for first impressions how does it compare in terms of fit and finish to the clone you sold to fund? Be interested in hearing the range report differences as well.

Very nice by the way!

Malladus

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    So for first impressions how does it compare in terms of fit and finish to the clone you sold to fund? Be interested in hearing the range report differences as well.

Very nice by the way!

Malladus

Actually, I ended up not selling the Coharie Arms because that thing just shoots too smooth and accurate. I couldn't part with it. Maybe one day, but not anytime soon.

So I took the HK's out to the range last night and a little dissappointed. It wasn't the religious experience I was expecting. I guess I hyped up the HK94 and Mark 23 too much for myself and had it too high on the pedestal.

As far as comparing the HK94 to my CA94, I thought the CA94 shot just a bit better. Yes, the HK94 had slightly less recoil and a smoother action, but not that much smoother. I don't know, I guess I really got lucky on my CA94 and that thing can keep up with the HK94. I definitely do not like the HK94's rear right (not sure what it's called, but the one with half squares, not circles, like the CA94).

Overall, I still don't regret the purchase as the whole HK94 package was a steal for the price and in the condition that I purchased it in, I couldn't be happier. :D

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Ummmm....I don't know, it looks like you got taken. Since you're a fellow Texan, I'll give 500.00 cash money right now for it. That is cash money my friend...I'll even come pick it up :D

Just screwing around, nice collection for Damn sure! I picked up a CA98 my self and it's a blast.

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Sounds like a guy I know in Houston. Wanted an HK, not a clone, looked and looked, found one bought it, and has had alot of trouble with it not living up to his ideas of it. Of course his more of a frankenHK, none of the parts are from the same gun except the barrel and receiver.

Someday I'll pick up a 94 if you haven't snapped them all up by then.

Malladus

Actually, I ended up not selling the Coharie Arms because that thing just shoots too smooth and accurate. I couldn't part with it. Maybe one day, but not anytime soon.

So I took the HK's out to the range last night and a little dissappointed. It wasn't the religious experience I was expecting. I guess I hyped up the HK94 and Mark 23 too much for myself and had it too high on the pedestal.

As far as comparing the HK94 to my CA94, I thought the CA94 shot just a bit better. Yes, the HK94 had slightly less recoil and a smoother action, but not that much smoother. I don't know, I guess I really got lucky on my CA94 and that thing can keep up with the HK94. I definitely do not like the HK94's rear right (not sure what it's called, but the one with half squares, not circles, like the CA94).

Overall, I still don't regret the purchase as the whole HK94 package was a steal for the price and in the condition that I purchased it in, I couldn't be happier. :D

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    You better hurry then... :p

I "MIGHT" have a HK SL8-1/G36K conversion up for sale soon in case someone's interested...

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Any luck getting your M1a to work?I do not blame you about not selling the Coharie as I had mine for years and I really miss it.The vector arms HK clone I bought recently needed some tweaking to get it to run right.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Any luck getting your M1a to work?I do not blame you about not selling the Coharie as I had mine for years and I really miss it.The vector arms HK clone I bought recently needed some tweaking to get it to run right.

Haven't had a chance to mess with the M1A just yet. I have some things I can look at though. All else fails, I can send it back to Springfield.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I would definitely send it back.Hopefully they will send you a tag to send it back on their dime.I hate sending back new guns that cost over a thousand dollars.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    So, I blew a hole through the front of the metal shroud on my HK94 when I first shot it and from recommendations on HKPro.com, decided to try out one of the E&L shrouds. Ordered a SD Shroud and wanted to know what you guys thought?

BEFORE
    IMG_4788-1.jpg

AFTER
    IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    First you blew a hole in the shroud!! Whats up with that? Looks cool, but it aint real. I think I would of left the blown out shroud on to be a warning to others & make whoever was responsible step up.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    First you blew a hole in the shroud!! Whats up with that? Looks cool, but it aint real. I think I would of left the blown out shroud on to be a warning to others & make whoever was responsible step up.
    Yea, luckily, there was no damage to the HK94 or myself (except a little cut on the forehead from small pieces of shrapnal flying - thank you eye protection!), but the exit hole of the metal shroud was not centered on with the HK94 barrel and the round blew right through and launched the shroud a couple of feet down range. Not a big deal really, sounds worse than what really happened, but I'd prefer something I would be able to secure on, so I gave the SD Shroud a chance. Was only $43 after shipping so not bad.

Top Bottom