so if you died ...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by DCortez, Aug 27, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Would you want people to speak the truth about how they feel about you or sugar coat some BS line?

Kennedy and O'Reilly got me thinking ... I would not want people lying through their teeth. Why should you lower your standards to make my family feel better? Chances are, they know what kind of character I was.

When I die, if you felt like my dealings with you made me a jerk, say so. Don't be a puss. :rofl:

2. baboon

baboon Well-Known

What difference would it make? Your dead! At work when some tells me about someone talking smack about me, I tell them it don't count if they aint got the balls to say it to your face. Same shit applies, if they couldn't say it while you were alive.

3. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I don't think I could have said it any better!!!!

4. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I LIKE THAT. Do you mind if I use it?

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Not many O'Reilly watchers around here, lol.

6. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I wouldn't be in a position to care, since... I'd be dead. :gotme:

I've always preferred the truth to lies, hopefully what I do with my life is enough that people aren't embarrassed to tell the truth after I'm gone.

I'm off to a good start - I have yet to put a car over a bridge while driving drunk and have yet to leave any young women riding with me in such a situation to their fate.

7. Starker

Starker Active Member

Don't worry, you're still young.

8. BurkGlocker

BurkGlocker Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I usually tell the person bringing the smack talk to my attention... "Well... At least they picked a good subject to talk about..." Water off a ducks back, bubba.

But I dont watch too much news anymore, because its the same :bs:. They even mention the chick he killed when he was drunk?

9. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    +1...I feel like I've lived my life as best as I can. I think I've treated people like I want them to treat me.:2cents:

10. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    LOL! That took a second to sink in. Good one! :happy0001: