• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Would you want people to speak the truth about how they feel about you or sugar coat some BS line?

Kennedy and O'Reilly got me thinking ... I would not want people lying through their teeth. Why should you lower your standards to make my family feel better? Chances are, they know what kind of character I was.

When I die, if you felt like my dealings with you made me a jerk, say so. Don't be a puss.
    Lynx Defense

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What difference would it make? Your dead! At work when some tells me about someone talking smack about me, I tell them it don't count if they aint got the balls to say it to your face. Same shit applies, if they couldn't say it while you were alive.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    What difference would it make? Your dead! At work when some tells me about someone talking smack about me, I tell them it don't count if they aint got the balls to say it to your face. Same shit applies, if they couldn't say it while you were alive.
    I don't think I could have said it any better!!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I wouldn't be in a position to care, since... I'd be dead.

I've always preferred the truth to lies, hopefully what I do with my life is enough that people aren't embarrassed to tell the truth after I'm gone.

I'm off to a good start - I have yet to put a car over a bridge while driving drunk and have yet to leave any young women riding with me in such a situation to their fate.

Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    I wouldn't be in a position to care, since... I'd be dead.

I've always preferred the truth to lies, hopefully what I do with my life is enough that people aren't embarrassed to tell the truth after I'm gone.

I'm off to a good start - I have yet to put a car over a bridge while driving drunk and have yet to leave any young women riding with me in such a situation to their fate.

Don't worry, you're still young.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX

I usually tell the person bringing the smack talk to my attention... "Well... At least they picked a good subject to talk about..." Water off a ducks back, bubba.

But I dont watch too much news anymore, because its the same . They even mention the chick he killed when he was drunk?

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.

+1...I feel like I've lived my life as best as I can. I think I've treated people like I want them to treat me.

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    I've been asked that a lot. So far I've told everyone I want my funeral to be a full fledged comedy ROAST of me!!

X -Girlfriend say- "I remember GI-John asking me out on a date and having the nerve to take me to the dallar menu at MCD's...cheap son of a...."

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I've been asked that a lot. So far I've told everyone I want my funeral to be a full fledged comedy ROAST of me!!

X -Girlfriend say- "I remember GI-John asking me out on a date and having the nerve to take me to the dallar menu at MCD's...cheap son of a...."

I have the KING of BAD DATES ... Family and I saw a guy taking his prom date to Denny's. Full tux and gown!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i dont care really, as long as they drop me in same dumspter i lost my virginity in!
    lol

Top Bottom