• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Your post I quoted was unintelligible, and you should be clear as to what man you are referring.

Really? Weren't you there? Was your account hacked? Do we need to call a policeman? You don't know who you originally quoted?

Let this be a lesson to the rest of y'all... Seek treatment!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

dsukid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Amarillo
    Talk is talk, they talk big we talk big. If lead ever flies it will be not them sending it down range but others. Political decapitation is the easiest to do locally, just think of a world with a pro gun NYC mayor. Please pay attention to every local and county election, that is where you have the most voice and power.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I doubt any LE is going to put their lives on the line for a law thats unconstitutional and especially when they know people are willing to shoot back.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I doubt any LE is going to put their lives on the line for a law thats unconstitutional and especially when they know people are willing to shoot back.

Eh, unfortunately if you look at history, otherwise reasonable and "good" people can be compelled to do all sorts of immoral things especially in dire circumstances.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

My brother is a Sheriff's deputy and he feels that way. He says he would quit before trying to confiscate guns (in a situation like this).

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    That is the wrong question. Would I fire on local Law Enforcement? No.

Would you? Easy to talk tough from behind your computer when the likelihood of it happening is probably about the same as winning the lottery.

I asked a pretty simple question there. Would you turn your guns in in a situation like this? If you don't want to answer then just say it.

I understand you have a pretty black and white view of obedience of the law and I have no problem with that. I am just curious where you would draw the line or if you would.

For the government to ban something is one thing. For them to come to my house and try to take it is a completely different thing. They would be welcomed like any other common thief.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I asked a pretty simple question there. Would you turn your guns in in a situation like this? If you don't want to answer then just say it.

I understand you have a pretty black and white view of obedience of the law and I have no problem with that. I am just curious where you would draw the line or if you would.

For the government to ban something is one thing. For them to come to my house and try to take it is a completely different thing. They would be welcomed like any other common thief.

With no VALID warrant, it wouldnt be a Constitutional search.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Come for our guns? What guns? We have no guns here. Have a nice day! :)

Damned boating accidents I tell ya.

Top Bottom