• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    We had bottle rocket fights every year when I was a kid. Used roman candles as well, if somebody got too close, lol.
    Never set anything on fire, much less a house.
    They were a fire danger because they landed on house roofs out of sight of people lighting them off. Maybe more of a danger when we had them with more wood shingles. Brush fires also due to starting out of sight and were burning well before they were seen.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Way back when, my mom's family was celebrating the 4th with the women sittng in lawn chairs and the men setting off the fireworks. The fireworks were in a box next to grandma's chair and somehow the box caught fire then grandma's dress caught fire.

no my grandma was one cool lady. She just said there and in a cool, calm voice said, "Would one of you gentlemen mind putting me out?" She sat there untill the safety water bucket was dumped on her flaming dress.

Now I believe this is a true story because all the participants said it was. I can't attest to this as my mom was so young that I wasn't yet even an egg in her ovary.

Top Bottom