1686171210258.png

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I still don't know what it was we saw after all these years. It was prior 1963 because that's when we moved away. I woke up one night, there was a bright moon shining into my little brother and mine bedroom. I was younger than 14 and he was 4 years younger than me. I can still see it perfectly now, all the furniture, closet, door, window, chest of drawers, the nightstand between our two twin beds. It was standing at the foot of my bed and only moving its arms around which were long. It wasn't human, not much taller than our beds and I didn't even want to scream out, was like I was frozen in place. Lasted maybe 15 seconds and next thing knew it was the next day. I mentioned it to my little brother later on and he said he had seen the same thing. We never talked about it again until a few years ago. We agreed it wasn't a dream, those memories go away. Were we visited, who knows. It surely stuck with us all these years.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I still don't know what it was we saw after all these years. It was prior 1963 because that's when we moved away. I woke up one night, there was a bright moon shining into my little brother and mine bedroom. I was younger than 14 and he was 4 years younger than me. I can still see it perfectly now, all the furniture, closet, door, window, chest of drawers, the nightstand between our two twin beds. It was standing at the foot of my bed and only moving its arms around which were long. It wasn't human, not much taller than our beds and I didn't even want to scream out, was like I was frozen in place. Lasted maybe 15 seconds and next thing knew it was the next day. I mentioned it to my little brother later on and he said he had seen the same thing. We never talked about it again until a few years ago. We agreed it wasn't a dream, those memories go away. Were we visited, who knows. It surely stuck with us all these years.
    THAT'S INTERESTING STORY FOR SURE AND ONE THAT MAY NEVERHAVE ANSWERS!

Slimshaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2023
    South Austin Texas
    I vote no on that one, the speed of travel, the fireball and loud boom when whatever it was hit the ground would have left a witness mark, not some 4 wheeler tracks.
    If the aliens can traverse time and space in an instant, they should be able to land properly.
    And if their craft becomes a fireball and smacks the earth at mach 4, it's unlikely they would be strolling around just scratching their butt cracks.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    When the alien bodies along with their craft are produced, I 'might' believe they're tangible, but anything can be faked...'anything'.

At this point, I think the 'whistle blower' regarding 'alien corpses' and their 'flying saucers' are simply a distraction so the general public will stop looking at 'bidet's' peccadillos...

"Hey, look over here" no, not at bidet...

We got real green men from outta space and dammit they're real, much more interesting than the bidet crime family...over here, LOOK over here...

Slimshaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2023
    South Austin Texas
    I know it's considered bad form to miss the chance to go after Biden but the story about UFO's has been around a LONG time before he got elected.
    Check out Bob Lazar, he worked at area 51 and 52 and his job was to tinker with UFO tech that was recovered from crash sites or given to us by Aliens.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I know it's considered bad form to miss the chance to go after Biden but the story about UFO's has been around a LONG time before he got elected.
    Check out Bob Lazar, he worked at area 51 and 52 and his job was to tinker with UFO tech that was recovered from crash sites or given to us by Aliens.
    His claim of element 115 is the most intriguing one

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Lazar is an old-school crackpot. He claims to have degrees from MIT and CalTech, and both schools have no record of him ever attending. He's made a good living off of his conspiracy theories, though.

Top Bottom