• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Obamascared

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Hello I am new. I am here because I need to develope some like minded friends. And I need to sell a few weapons.. Where do a i go to do that???????????????????:torched:
    Texas SOT

Obamascared

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Are you not spamming me. Now someone told me I need 25 post I am putting out things I care about. It doesnt matter if you want to controll me or dont like it. You are trying do to the same thing Obama is. Now that said. I actually went at read this post .
    Classifieds
    The gun classifieds require 5 posts on the forum to promote your user status. The server will not always do this instantly, but it does do it automatically; so you may have to wait a few minutes for it to do so.

If you cannot make 5 posts on the forum, and/or are too impatient to do so ... please do not email me asking why you cannot post your stuff for sale on the forum. The forum survives off of people participating in our discussions, and the classifieds are a service for those that participate. Furthermore, the majority of buyers on the forum want to know a bit more about the person they are buying from, so it's in your best interest to join in on the discussions. If your going to give newbies the rules at least know them yourself.​

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Are you not spamming me. Now someone told me I need 25 post I am putting out things I care about. It doesnt matter if you want to controll me or dont like it. You are trying do to the same thing Obama is. Now that said. I actually went at read this post .
    Classifieds
    The gun classifieds require 5 posts on the forum to promote your user status. The server will not always do this instantly, but it does do it automatically; so you may have to wait a few minutes for it to do so.

If you cannot make 5 posts on the forum, and/or are too impatient to do so ... please do not email me asking why you cannot post your stuff for sale on the forum. The forum survives off of people participating in our discussions, and the classifieds are a service for those that participate. Furthermore, the majority of buyers on the forum want to know a bit more about the person they are buying from, so it's in your best interest to join in on the discussions. If your going to give newbies the rules at least know them yourself.​
    dude you need to chill out, the rules are the rules

Obamascared

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    I agrea with the rules . Maybe its a pain do deal with people busting your balls becasue they have spent half there life on this and othe forums. Maybe I need to spend more time reading the rules before posting. I actually thought there maybe more of a political sway on this sight than there would be. That said we are in agreemant and no further bashing is needed.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom