Join TexasGunTalk

So many triggered nut jobs!

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by JColumbus, Jan 24, 2020.

1. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Reading this, AND THEN the comment section, has me secretly begging the universe for some sort of apocalyptic scenario on Earth.

WARNING: Side effects caused by reading this “article” may lead to heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, and rarely, suicide thoughts to escape the madness. Read at your own risk.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/opinion/richmond-gun-rights-rally.html#commentsContainer

2. Reinz

Reinz Well-Known

Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    Well it won’t reveal the article unless I give them my email, or log on to FB or Goggle which I don’t do, and sure as hell won’t give them my email. But after seeing the title it’s best that I don’t read such injected meth bs.

EZ-E likes this.
  3. Bozz10mm

Bozz10mm TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    The New York Times preaching to it's choir. Of course they agree. They are liberals from Oregon, Colorado, California, New York

just country likes this.
  4. PhulesAu

PhulesAu TGT Addict

Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Some day the Ol' Fashion Bitch slap needs to make a comeback.

5. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known TGT Supporter

Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    A diatribe correlating racism 200+ years ago as legitimizing the Richmond rally with a sprinkling of historical revisionism.

Comments aren't working for me, probably a blessing.

JColumbus and Bozz10mm like this.
  6. Ozzman

Ozzman Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    The author of the article and the majority of the responders in the comment list dislike white people. Racism is what it is no matter what race you are, and what race you are hating on...

I wasn't raised to think this way and this article (no other way to put this) sucked... I was taught to praise and/or condemn people based on their character, not the color of their skin. Skin, hair, and clothes don't have a brain nor an opinion, it is the person that thinks ill of others that has the problem.

It doesn't matter if protesters were white, brown, black, etc.. the fact is, they are Americans disagreeing with their government and they have every right to do so.

Davetex, JColumbus, oldguy and 3 others like this.
  7. gdr_11

gdr_11 Active Member

Aug 1, 2014
    Of course the Times and its readers fawn all over this idiot. Just read his career profile on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamelle_Bouie

He has done absolutely nothing in his life but write articles based on racial divisiveness. He has never had a job or worked on anything other than offering his opinion which is mired in the "poor black slave vs. white massa" complex that he carries around. And yet, he is touted as one of the premier voices for anti-Trump editorialism.

Think AOC and this is what he represents...someone totally out to lunch but put on a pedestal by the Left.

JColumbus likes this.
  8. Wiliamr

Wiliamr Active Member TGT Supporter

Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    What a racist writing this

JColumbus likes this.
  9. just country

just country Active Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Texas
    morning, this is what u get voting for demo's.
    justme gbot tum

10. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Vodak, The Choice of a New Generation TGT Supporter

Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    ddXt0p1h.jpg

Don't feel like getting lectured to by somebody I don't know or respect.

toddnjoyce likes this.