• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    If you think there is not a Cabal of elites that run this country, then your head is in the sand.

From the Government to the Media, and now our Military, there is group of people that own the Democrats and control everything.

The Clintons and Biden’s are protected people. They are puppets whom serve their masters. Their masters control those with power from behind a curtain. Speaking of curtains, Epstein did not hang himself… and that list would expose those involved in controlling American.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    If you think there is not a Cabal of elites that run this country, then your head is in the sand.

From the Government to the Media, and now our Military, there is group of people that own the Democrats and control everything.

The Clintons and Biden’s are protected people. They are puppets whom serve their masters. Their masters control those with power from behind a curtain. Speaking of curtains, Epstein did not hang himself… and that list would expose those involved in controlling American.
    pelosi and obama have a place on the protected list as well.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    pelosi and obama have a place on the protected list as well.

Sadly I am convinced that 60% or more of the Government, has hired those deemed loyal, into the higher positions. Probably 80% of the media will push what they told, and not investigate or challenge propaganda being pushed. And while I think only 10% of the Military is corrupted, most are the higher leaders in DC or in charge of bases. Not a good thing. Military should play zero role in Politics. Safety and security should never be politicized.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Sadly I am convinced that 60% or more of the Government, has hired those deemed loyal, into the higher positions. Probably 80% of the media will push what they told, and not investigate or challenge propaganda being pushed. And while I think only 10% of the Military is corrupted, most are the higher leaders in DC or in charge of bases. Not a good thing. Military should play zero role in Politics. Safety and security should never be politicized.
    From my time in H.S. ROTC until I left the Active Reserves, it was understood that the Military was not to be involved in Politics. Those days are gone!

Top Bottom