• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Man, with the election - the fraud and cheating again in AZ and PA.... and just the overall results - the red states got redder and the blue, bluer basically. Well, the red did make gains but nothing like was expected. Seems like the "balkinization" of America is under way. And the latest I see is the the corrupt DOJ is investigating Trump again - that is absolutely unbelievable. Nothing on Biden who is an absolute crook... I am sick of this crap.

I would be fine with Texas and hopefully all of the red states breaking away in a secession. We have most of the military bases... and probably enough of the naval bases... I think this would be preferable to a revolt - maybe we would have a chance of avoiding the mass deaths that would result from a revolt.

If the residents of the blue states can't see how corrupt and inept their "side" is, then let them stew in their own juices I say. It won't take them long to discover the err of their ways.
    ARJ Defense ad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    But,,,but,,, ugggh,,, we just need one more.
    Kind of like anti gun laws. If we have just one more law, even the criminals will see the wrror of their ways and give up their evil guns and everything will be utopia.
    If we have another, everyone will agree and we can finally have 2 Countries and live happy ever after....

It might be nice, but it ain't gonna happen the way either side thinks it will. It never does.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I'm just waiting for the rest of y'all to catch up!

Texas is rapidly becoming the lifeboat of democracy that is still tied to the sinking Titanic of what was a great nation not long ago. Khrushchev used to threaten the United States back in the early 1960's, but he'd be shocked if he could see that the commiecrats are destroying us without any foreign invasion. Pennsylvania elected a DEAD guy to Congress. (Actually, that might be fair, considering how many dead people voted Democrat.) They also voted a guy into the Senate who was a useless slug BEFORE he had a stroke that rendered him unable to communicate a single sentence. (Meetings between him and Biden should be a real treat.) Polls show 85% of the people are unhappy with Congress, but most of them vote to keep the same morons in office? And nobody in the press thinks that's unusual?

Time to untie the lifeboat and row away before we get dragged down with the rest of them. They decided to speed up and head for that iceberg. Of course, we will have to build the wall they refused to build, and then probably build another one to keep them from crossing the border.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Man, with the election - the fraud and cheating again in AZ and PA.... and just the overall results - the red states got redder and the blue, bluer basically. Well, the red did make gains but nothing like was expected. Seems like the "balkinization" of America is under way. And the latest I see is the the corrupt DOJ is investigating Trump again - that is absolutely unbelievable. Nothing on Biden who is an absolute crook... I am sick of this crap.

I would be fine with Texas and hopefully all of the red states breaking away in a secession. We have most of the military bases... and probably enough of the naval bases... I think this would be preferable to a revolt - maybe we would have a chance of avoiding the mass deaths that would result from a revolt.

If the residents of the blue states can't see how corrupt and inept their "side" is, then let them stew in their own juices I say. It won't take them long to discover the err of their ways.
    >
    Many of us feel the same and believe that is inevitable.

As I say, “The South has risen again; this time it is called TEXAS!”

Seriously, the Dakota’s, Idaho, Western WA, maybe Ohio, etc. would go, too.

Neither side has the means, nor the will, to have another “civil war”.

leVieux

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Lol at the idea Texas would secede.
    Y’all gonna burn Old Glory while you’re at it?
    We don't have to, the commiecrats taking over the rest of the USA will do that. A quick search turns up these:

Massachusetts College Bans Flying US Flag
    U.S. Flag Banned in Area of UC Irvine
    The American Flag Was Banned at a South Carolina High School
    Teacher bans American flag from classroom as it ‘stands for violence and intolerance’

Texas politics haven't changed - It's the rest of the country (or at least big pieces of it, like the Left Coast and the Northeast Corridor) that have swung to the left.

Top Bottom