Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    >
    Many of us feel the same and believe that is inevitable.

As I say, “The South has risen again; this time it is called TEXAS!”

Seriously, the Dakota’s, Idaho, Western WA, maybe Ohio, etc. would go, too.

Neither side has the means, nor the will, to have another “civil war”.

leVieux
    I absolutely believe that the U.S. goverment would LOVE a civil war and has been prodding it on for years in the hopes that a sizeable group of rebels would give the government forces an opportunity to annihilate them on camera for all to see. It would provide the feds with at least two great satisfactions: To gleefully slaughter patriots while the world watches the entertaining spectacle live AND to send an exemplary warning to any others contemplating the same idea. I think the feds are extremely dismayed that decadeds of patriot threats claiming, "just try and take ONE more liberty and we will go to war" have never come to fruition.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Texas was once a nation state. . State means nation. . The US was formed from independent nations called states
    You do know what these secession idiots are standing for, don’t you?
    Texas ceased being an independent nation when its citizens voted overwhelmingly to join the Union and become a state.
    Today’s Texans are not going to vote to secede no matter how hard these whiny “nationalist” blowhards stamp their little feet.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    Texas is a state, not a nation.
    Their “plan” is going nowhere except hot air talk.
    True, it IS a state, not a nation. But as such, a state, in it's purist form, trumps the authority of a nation. Definition from Britannica:

"A nation is a group of people with a common language, history, culture, and (usually) geographic territory. A state is an association of people characterized by formal institutions of government, including laws; permanent territorial boundaries; and sovereignty (political independence).

When I was a young it was very common to hear news anchors and collegiate professors referring to other countries as "the State of Egypt" or the "State of Israel", which is technically correct. The U.S. media and educational instutions have now mostly withdrawn the term "state" in the context of referring to sovereign countries because they don't want the U.S. public to realize the sovereignty, authority, and independence that the states were originally intended to possess.

If Texas was allowed to wield the authority that a STATE, by definition, is SUPPOSED to have, the State's decision would supercede the voluntary confederation forming the United States and it would be allowed to peacefully secede at any time.

The civil war was never intended to end slavery. There are documents written by Lincoln himself stating this. He pens in one letter, still available for viewing in the Library of Congress, "If I can restore to the Union the States that have seceded WITHOUT freeing the slaves, I MUCH prefer to do so." It's main objective was to permanently alter the interpretation of the Articles of Confederation to remove the rights of secession from the member states.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    From the Oct. 13, 1858 debate with Stephen A. Douglas for a Senate seat:

"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermingling with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior. I am as much as any other man in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race." Abraham Lincoln

Source: https://presidentlincoln.illinois.g...ides/lincolns-views-african-american-slavery/

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Texas ceased being an independent nation when its citizens voted overwhelmingly to join the Union and become a state.
    Today’s Texans are not going to vote to secede no matter how hard these whiny “nationalist” blowhards stamp their little feet.

I mean you're welcome to move out dude.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    Texans voted to become a state back when states still hoped they maintained their original right to secede, oh highly educated worshipper of the feds. The evidence of that is how quickly Texas DID secede, merely 16 years after joining the Union. The civil war was much more about revoking State's rights of secession than about slavery. I'm guessing you're probably not up to speed on that issue either but rather choose to regurgitate the Big Brother prescribed narritve like an obedient little piece of fed property.

So someone in support of secession from a system that has clearly become a brutal authoritarian machine, that is so entrenched it can never be removed, and that now unashamedly admits it's objective to strip every remaining ORIGINAL liberty, is an "idiot" and a "whiny blowhard stamping their little feet"??!!

Sincere thanks for your candor. You just exposed WHO and WHAT you really are to every patriot, 2A supporter, and anti big government proponent on this forum. Not that all here favor secession but most here ARE "idiot, whiny blowhards stamping our little feet" about what the feds HAVE done, ARE doing, and are CALLING FOR to be done to us. You'd be first inline for the feds to pull the trigger on a 2A person not willing to surrender the goods to your overlords.

I guess you're not an "Oath Keepers" type of "army brat".

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I am a loyal & patriotic citizen of the United States of America who believes in the rule of law and not a nutcase Russian/Chicom/bot/dupe/useful idiot who falls for that disloyal propaganda bullshit spewed all over the message boards by blowhard keyboard “warriors”.

They are trying to divide this country like the empty head democrat/antifa commie/fascists are.
    Instead of doing stupid & moronic things such as trying to block the Constitutional process like those 1/6 morons did (then folded like a cheap suit when faced with the law), citizens should get actively involved in politics and quit sucking up to the QAnon crap that feeds the gullible.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, with the election - the fraud and cheating again in AZ and PA.... and just the overall results - the red states got redder and the blue, bluer basically. Well, the red did make gains but nothing like was expected. Seems like the "balkinization" of America is under way. And the latest I see is the the corrupt DOJ is investigating Trump again - that is absolutely unbelievable. Nothing on Biden who is an absolute crook... I am sick of this crap.

I would be fine with Texas and hopefully all of the red states breaking away in a secession. We have most of the military bases... and probably enough of the naval bases... I think this would be preferable to a revolt - maybe we would have a chance of avoiding the mass deaths that would result from a revolt.

If the residents of the blue states can't see how corrupt and inept their "side" is, then let them stew in their own juices I say. It won't take them long to discover the err of their ways.
    <>

Many, many other Americans have reached your conclusions.

Having studied REAL History; the battles we fight today are continuations of those fought by our Ancestors of the 19th & 20th Centuries, and against the descendants of their enemies.

Consider not only the actual causes of the US Civil War; but that Soros once worked for the NAZIS and his buddy Klaus Schwab is from a NAZI family.

Yet too many are still fooled by media lies. . . . .

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “A small piece of cloth”.

Jesus Harold Christ….. what do you think that represents….as opposed to the Confederate flag I see posted here and in other gun forums by deluded people? That is just shameful IMO.

Almost nobody here likes what is happening with our government - including me, but why in the blue blazes are some yapping about secession? Why aren’t those folks talking about working within the system to bring about change?
    Don’t give me that “the dems cheated” crap, it is a cop-out.
    Yeah that certainly goes on but not enough to change a national race These days. Getting fake “reports” on the Internet to bolster an argument is just plain naive.

If you are able, get off your duffs and go to precinct meetings, state conventions, and volunteer for polling places. Get yourselves or friends elected to county clerk positions. Support someone for higher office who isn’t a carpetbagger, a personality cultist, a big mouth promiser, or blowhard who has a sleazy track record.
    Someone who really represents most of your ideals. Read about their record.

IMO, the last strong Republican presidential candidate was Barry Goldwater. All the rest since then couldn’t carry his political jock, war heroes or not.

How ‘bout you taking a good long look into YOUR mirror !

leVieux

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    All for the love of a two-faced charlatan like Trump…. he’s as slimy as any dirtycrat.
    There are plenty of decent conservative republicans we can support without having to keep on fellating that old has-been who has the emotional security & vocabulary of a middle school brat.
    The bar with some of you people is mighty damned low.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    “A small piece of cloth”.

Jesus Harold Christ….. what do you think that represents….as opposed to the Confederate flag I see posted here and in other gun forums by deluded people? That is just shameful IMO.

Almost nobody here likes what is happening with our government - including me, but why in the blue blazes are some yapping about secession? Why aren’t those folks talking about working within the system to bring about change?
    Don’t give me that “the dems cheated” crap, it is a cop-out.
    Yeah that certainly goes on but not enough to change a national race These days. Getting fake “reports” on the Internet to bolster an argument is just plain naive.

If you are able, get off your duffs and go to precinct meetings, state conventions, and volunteer for polling places. Get yourselves or friends elected to county clerk positions. Support someone for higher office who isn’t a carpetbagger, a personality cultist, a big mouth promiser, or blowhard who has a sleazy track record.
    Someone who really represents most of your ideals. Read about their record.

IMO, the last strong Republican presidential candidate was Barry Goldwater. All the rest since then couldn’t carry his political jock, war heroes or not.
    The fact that you are so delusional that you honestly believe election fraud could NOT exist on a scale large enough to greatly alter a presidential election is scary. You live in an unrealistic, fantastical, mental utopia. With that naivete you must not own firearms since you surely can't believe that crime ITSELF could exist on a level that would justify being armed. Holy smokes Bat-Man! You're swimming in blue kool-aid so deep you must only be on a pro 2A forum as an agitator.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The fact that you are so delusional that you honestly believe election fraud could NOT exist on a scale large enough to greatly alter a presidential election is scary. You live in an unrealistic, fantastical, mental utopia. With that naivete you must not own firearms since you surely can't believe that crime ITSELF could exist on a level that would justify being armed. Holy smokes Bat-Man! You're swimming in blue kool-aid so deep you must only be on a pro 2A forum as an agitator.
    Fraud? Yeah, there is plenty of it around…including this place.
    I’m well aware of the fraud that made LBJ & JFK president, and also the conspiracy claims by the dims in the 2000 presidential election and how they whined like titty babies.
    I have seen plenty of debunking of the Trump defender’s claims about 2020, but nothing except fake news that tries to back it up.

Ann Coulter has Trump’s number figured out. Too bad so many conservatives here haven’t.
    But the Russian & Chicom trolls certainly like to keep the dividing going among the gullible.

Like I said, less windbagging from the keyboard “warriors” and more physical involvement in the legal democratic process.
    Don’t be a dupe like the antifa crowd.

But go right ahead and fly the Stars & Bars and start reprinting Confederate money like a Looney Tunes cartoon.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fraud? Yeah, there is plenty of it around…including this place.
    I’m well aware of the fraud that made LBJ & JFK president, and also the conspiracy claims by the dims in the 2000 presidential election and how they whined like titty babies.
    I have seen plenty of debunking of the Trump defender’s claims about 2020, but nothing except fake news that tries to back it up.

Ann Coulter has Trump’s number figured out. Too bad so many conservatives here haven’t.
    But the Russian & Chicom trolls certainly like to keep the dividing going among the gullible.

Like I said, less windbagging from the keyboard “warriors” and more physical involvement in the legal democratic process.
    Don’t be a dupe like the antifa crowd.

But go right ahead and fly the Stars & Bars and start reprinting Confederate money like a Looney Tunes cartoon.
    <>

As real Historians have told me: “If you think the media news is slanted, our history books are much, much worse.”

I believe that you have been lied-to and have incorporated those lies into your attitude. While we are all so-decieved similarly, you just seem to have a really bad case of it.

Lastly, what do you expect from us on these fora ? Many of us are elders and have stood for our duty, and even may stand again. But, for now, we are “keyboard warriors”, and rightly so !

leVieux

<>

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom