• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I absolutely believe that the U.S. goverment would LOVE a civil war and has been prodding it on for years in the hopes that a sizeable group of rebels would give the government forces an opportunity to annihilate them on camera for all to see. It would provide the feds with at least two great satisfactions: To gleefully slaughter patriots while the world watches the entertaining spectacle live AND to send an exemplary warning to any others contemplating the same idea. I think the feds are extremely dismayed that decadeds of patriot threats claiming, "just try and take ONE more liberty and we will go to war" have never come to fruition.
    <>

Yes, exactly. . . . .

And they are trying to get us both speak “seditiously” and to start a small rebellion.

But, they don’t want the entire population up in arms, either.

Whoever coined “WWGOWEGA” had the right idea.

An old saying from the feudal era was; “One doesn’t slap the King, unless it is with sufficient force to knock his head off!”

<>
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Lot of hot air generated around threads like this one.

You secessionists ain’t gonna do squat except generate more of it here.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I’m curious about something and this isn’t so much specific to this thread topic. We all mostly have the same feelings regarding where the country is headed, constitutional infringement, government overreach, blatant corruption, weaponization of government agencies etc. Right? So why is it that when talk of actually trying to do something about it, no matter how minor, comes up it’s so heavily criticized? I get it, a lot of it ends up being just talk. But why not encourage a dialogue about it? If people are so against even discussing action on these things, even if it is mostly hot air, what are those people going to do when the problem comes to their doorstep? Get on their knees and hand everything over? Beg a blue helmet for forgiveness? Try telling them the boat story? Or just keep hiding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I’m curious about something and this isn’t so much specific to this thread topic. We all mostly have the same feelings regarding where the country is headed, constitutional infringement, government overreach, blatant corruption, weaponization of government agencies etc. Right? So why is it that when talk of actually trying to do something about it, no matter how minor, comes up it’s so heavily criticized? I get it, a lot of it ends up being just talk. But why not encourage a dialogue about it? If people are so against even discussing action on these things, even if it is mostly hot air, what are those people going to do when the problem comes to their doorstep? Get on their knees and hand everything over? Beg a blue helmet for forgiveness? Try telling them the boat story? Or just keep hiding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont know, but those are good questions.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    True, it IS a state, not a nation. But as such, a state, in it's purist form, trumps the authority of a nation. Definition from Britannica:

"A nation is a group of people with a common language, history, culture, and (usually) geographic territory. A state is an association of people characterized by formal institutions of government, including laws; permanent territorial boundaries; and sovereignty (political independence).

When I was a young it was very common to hear news anchors and collegiate professors referring to other countries as "the State of Egypt" or the "State of Israel", which is technically correct. The U.S. media and educational instutions have now mostly withdrawn the term "state" in the context of referring to sovereign countries because they don't want the U.S. public to realize the sovereignty, authority, and independence that the states were originally intended to possess.

If Texas was allowed to wield the authority that a STATE, by definition, is SUPPOSED to have, the State's decision would supercede the voluntary confederation forming the United States and it would be allowed to peacefully secede at any time.

The civil war was never intended to end slavery. There are documents written by Lincoln himself stating this. He pens in one letter, still available for viewing in the Library of Congress, "If I can restore to the Union the States that have seceded WITHOUT freeing the slaves, I MUCH prefer to do so." It's main objective was to permanently alter the interpretation of the Articles of Confederation to remove the rights of secession from the member states.
    <>

AMEN !

Very well expressed and accurate.

Several years back while recovering from cancer surgery, I had opportunity to read ALL of Lincoln’s wartime speeches. The things he publicly admitted to were surprising. Previously I had just accepted the “history book” author’s cherry-picking of certain of his phrases to make him seem a hero.

Thank you,

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I am going to guess that the PUBS and meeting places in the 1770's were NOT UNLIKE this forum.

Some event (Boston Massacre?) might trigger a response to the gov't overreach, but then again, we might 'just go quietly into the night'?

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Well, just go right ahead and spit on Old Glory and join the Jane Fonda crowd.
    Fly that Confederate loser flag too.
    Why are you so anti-secession? I suppose you'd rather just get your communist party card and comply? What do you think we should do instead? You are understandably not for rebellion... so you think we should just accept the brave new world? What? I am truly mystified by your stance here. What is to be gained by insulting people wanting to discuss the best path forward?

Last edited:

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    I think it's safe to say that most everyone here wants the system to work. Wants the democrats to abide by the law and not cheat in the elections or weaponize the DOJ, FBI, IRS and ATF. But guess what? They have and they do and they will continue to. The SCOTUS has slowed them down but we can't count on that being a permanent solution for obvious reasons. Our so-called Republican political leaders are meek and ineffective and steadily losing ground to our oppressors.

So that's why other "solutions" to using the system are brought up. Secession is the lesser of two evils = the other being rebellion. Not ideal and nobody I am sure wants to fire on our military. I will say that any soldier that obeys the illegal orders of the current corrupt, criminal, treasonous deep state hacks does not deserve to wear the uniform. This is very near to my heart as my son is a USAF pilot. I pray that he will resign his commission rather than carry out illegal orders - even peripherally.

This is not amusing topic to me. I am gravely concerned for the future of my kids and grandchildren and would like the best path forward for them - the one without being communist subjects with no rights, living in fear on a daily basis of being abused and killed at the whim of some vile communist lacky.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I think it's safe to say that most everyone here wants the system to work. Wants the democrats to abide by the law and not cheat in the elections or weaponize the DOJ, FBI, IRS and ATF. But guess what? They have and they do and they will continue to. The SCOTUS has slowed them down but we can't count on that being a permanent solution for obvious reasons. Our so-called Republican political leaders are meek and ineffective and steadily losing ground to our oppressors.

So that's why other "solutions" to using the system are brought up. Secession is the lesser of two evils = the other being rebellion. Not ideal and nobody I am sure wants to fire on our military. I will say that any soldier that obeys the illegal orders of the current corrupt, criminal, treasonous deep state hacks does not deserve to wear the uniform. This is very near to my heart as my son is a USAF pilot. I pray that he will resign his commission rather than carry out illegal orders - even peripherally.

This is not amusing topic to me. I am gravely concerned for the future of my kids and grandchildren and would like the best path forward for them - the one without being communist subjects with no rights, living in fear on a daily basis of being abused and killed at the whim of some vile communist lacky.
    Just a point....for pondering....

Look at what the WWII "Heroes" did to the WWI Veterans in the Bonus March...:bomb:

We live in "interesting times"....

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Just a point....for pondering....

Look at what the WWII "Heroes" did to the WWI Veterans in the Bonus March...:bomb:

We live in "interesting times"....
    Lord I hope it doesn't come down to finding out... but we all know it could happen. Just like there are Law Enforcement that routinely violate the Constitution - our civil rights. That is why the Oath Keepers came to be.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom