• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Beating our chest for the Far right Christian Republicans will get us nowhere in the long run. Few Americans percentage wise are standing behind them anymore.

The real solution to this issue is for the American people to wake up and realize that pendulum leadership does nothing but slowly destroy this country. Pendulum leadership is electing one left wing leader after one right wing leader... over and over (as we have over the last 30 plus years). Over 80% of the population believes in a much more centralized form of leadership (somebody not extreme left or right), but as long as it is a "Pick D or R" vote on election day we don't have much of a chance of ever fixing anything. One party gets in power and tries to undo everything the last one did... then they get the boot and it starts all over from another direction. Total bullshit politics 101.

I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with having right wing views now... so don't think I'm against us being conservatives (which most of us are). Nothing could be further from the truth. We just have to be realists about this if we really want to get anywhere...

A new "American Party" based on the fundamentals of the constitution is what I propose... but nobody's listening.

I'm with you 100%. A strict Constitutional party is what I want, and what this country needs.

One of the things that bugs me about the Republican party is that they're trying to be the Theocratic party... Leave the religion out of the government, please.
    Capitol Armory ad

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    I got this off another forum it wasn't debunked and there are some sharp liberals we argue with on that site. So if everything is face value they're getting ready for just such a showdown.
    Breaking News -- Homeland Security and US Army Plan Invasion of States

It talks about Homeland Security and the Army preparing to protect inside the states, it says for hurricanes and emergencies but thats were my skepticism takes over.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I got this off another forum it wasn't debunked and there are some sharp liberals we argue with on that site. So if everything is face value they're getting ready for just such a showdown.
    Breaking News -- Homeland Security and US Army Plan Invasion of States

It talks about Homeland Security and the Army preparing to protect inside the states, it says for hurricanes and emergencies but thats were my skepticism takes over.

I'm not much for tinfoil hats and conspiracy theories, but I have seen a number of transport trucks loaded with Tahoes that bear "Federal Police" lettering over the last few months around here. I even took a few pictures of one. It reeks of police state mentality if nothing else.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Lakeway, Tx
    I hope for the best but I just wish people would be more prepared. I see the writing on the wall it's just when is the question. We need to be more organized in our efforts. If god forbid it does come to a rebellion, we need to be ready and able. I'm a firm believer that the patriotic spirit lives in America and many would stand up. We need to be an well organized resistance.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom