• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Pronouns: Your royal Majesty, or Your Royal Highness.

Legit has to be used, if this is your preferred in the UK now...
    I sh!+ you KNOT!
    Look it up...
    If you're waiting for me to kneel......................................................................................................................
    Target Sports

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    If you're waiting for me to kneel......................................................................................................................
    Just try to relax, and suppress that gag reflex...
    Think of your happy-place... ... ... and DOWN...
    GOOD... don't stop now... ... ... you are ALMOST there... ... ...
    Think WHOLE ENCHILADA... ... ...
    And DONE.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    87D47B9A-F2E4-4896-80FF-F472E08FA832.gif

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just try to relax, and suppress that gag reflex...
    Think of your happy-place... ... ... and DOWN...
    GOOD... don't stop now... ... ... you are ALMOST there... ... ...
    Think WHOLE ENCHILADA... ... ...
    And DONE.
    Ahhh patronizing now, you really do believe you're royalty.

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    What happens when an LEO finds you in possession of a credit card with a name differing from your driver’s license? First instinct is it’s stolen. Is there gonna be a way to verify that a differently named card belongs to you on the side of the street? Enjoy the night in jail I guess. At least your not embarrassed when buying whiteclaw at the local gas station. If trans-people are so embarrassed by this, why don’t they just legally change their name, then get the credit card to match?

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    What happens when an LEO finds you in possession of a credit card with a name differing from your driver’s license? First instinct is it’s stolen. Is there gonna be a way to verify that a differently named card belongs to you on the side of the street? Enjoy the night in jail I guess. At least your not embarrassed when buying whiteclaw at the local gas station. If trans-people are so embarrassed by this, why don’t they just legally change their name, then get the credit card to match?
    VERY good point... I have watched COPS a few times, and this seems to be the catalyst for arrest... more than once.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The only thing wokeness makes me dump is a load in the toilet. The frustrating thing is it's not as timely as it used to be.

So you could say I shit on their shit. The whole thing stinks.

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    I have ALL of the Major Credit and Charge cards. Once per year I use each on for five to ten dollars and pay them off immediately. Makes my Credit Score skyrocket! The Credit Score butt-heads do not care what you charge just if you pay up on time. Makes their panties moist!
    Significant purchases... I use Cash! Buy a car... pay cash! That messes with the finance department. Get a bottom line "out the door" price and wait for the finance papers to come out. Then Break it off in the Butt!
    I don't pay no stinkin" finance charges!

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I have ALL of the Major Credit and Charge cards. Once per year I use each on for five to ten dollars and pay them off immediately. Makes my Credit Score skyrocket! The Credit Score butt-heads do not care what you charge just if you pay up on time. Makes their panties moist!
    Significant purchases... I use Cash! Buy a car... pay cash! That messes with the finance department. Get a bottom line "out the door" price and wait for the finance papers to come out. Then Break it off in the Butt!
    I don't pay no stinkin" finance charges!
    With cars, sometimes it's worth getting the financing if they get a kickback for originating the loan and they'll give you some of it. I bluntly ask them up front. They don't care if you pay the loan off immediately, as long as they get the origination. It does cost you the initial month's interest, but if you only finance a small portion you can keep that down to a handful of dollars.

Reactions: gll

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I bought my leftover new Beetle diesel from 2015 in 2017 when the emissions cheating issue was settled. Got a huge discount and 0% interest for 7 years. Couldn't pass that up. Even when I paid everything else off I left it running until just a year ago. I have no debt and at 0% interest my money was better invested instead. But cash is king and I hate being in debt (slavery).

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    My best was buying a brand new Pontiac G8 GT off the lot right as Pontiac and the dealer were going out of business. Picked it up for their cost. Traded it in 2.5 years later for more than I bought it for.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Half a million VW diesels were bought back in the emissions cheating scandal. Almost all were bought back for more than the purchase price and you got to use them for up to 8 years depending on when you bought it. Mine was brand new but sat stored at the dealer for 2 years.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I bought my leftover new Beetle diesel from 2015 in 2017 when the emissions cheating issue was settled. Got a huge discount and 0% interest for 7 years. Couldn't pass that up. Even when I paid everything else off I left it running until just a year ago. I have no debt and at 0% interest my money was better invested instead. But cash is king and I hate being in debt (slavery).

Consumer debt is bad.

But real estate pros LOVE debt…because your tenants are paying the debt. And you’re getting an asset that keeps pace with inflation.

Unused equity in an investment property?
    Pull out debt against it.
    Tenant pays for the debt.
    And you get the money free and clear because it’s not a taxable event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Consumer debt is bad.

But real estate pros LOVE debt…because your tenants are paying the debt. And you’re getting an asset that keeps pace with inflation.

Unused equity in an investment property?
    Pull out debt against it.
    Tenant pays for the debt.
    And you get the money free and clear because it’s not a taxable event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Consumer debt that is paid off every month is the best.

get that free 1-5% cash back every time on every purchase

Top Bottom