Target Sports

So, y'all still mad at Cheaperthandirt ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    As said in a previous post: Not mad at them. Just will never purchase from them again. Ever.
    I remember what they did back during 2008 ObummerAmmoCrisis1. Try this one: a 50rd box of .380 ammo for $160.
    They can choke themselves.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Yeah, I suppose supporting the Manchin-Toomey universal background checks would boost their transfer revenue

Unlikely. They have charged outrageous amounts ($75 or $100) because they don't want to do them.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Today, I was shopping for an AR-15 flat top upper and cruised into Cheaper Than Dirt. They had what I wanted but I decided not to do business with them. I ordered my upper from Midway, a company that honors and respects the Shooting Sports.

SO....CTD lost at least ONE sale because of their panic era behavior.

Flash

Miloe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    DFW
    I understand the 'my distributor raised the price on ammo so we're raising our prices' or 'there's no idea when we'll get resupplied on ammo, so we're raising prices'. I don't like it or agree with the second one but I'm not running the business.
    What soured me on CTD was the cancelling pending orders for say a $10 PMAG as out of stock and offering a $60 PMAG to the same customer as an alternative.
    CTD won't be getting any $$ from me, same as neither will the TGT/Backpage 22lr resellers.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Guys its pretty clear by now that we or atleast a little bit educated gun owner is not their ideal customer. They are just looking for new gun owner or the segment of customers who strongly believe that gobbermint will ban the gun and constitution any minute. And this nation is full of those people.

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    KUSAI,

I'm sorry but I can't figure out what the heck your last post is about. Please help me understand.

Flash
    Cheaper Than Dirt is not concerned with earning your business. As a knowledgeable, avid firearmsman, you likely have done your research and know you can't find deals at their store. Their target buying group is the dummy that just wants an "automatic AK-15 assault rifle" before they're banned... and like he said there are plenty of those.

Top Bottom