• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Seriously. Sept. 1. Third degree felony if you use it with malicious intent.
    You think I'm kidding?

HB2003
    Military Camp

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    now the law would be if i am claiming to be a person, and makes remarks/threats/insults etc etc to another person, i can be legally prosecuted for it...

even though it seems harmless, it stems from some social site drama that ensued a while back.

You are referring to that case where a mother impersonated a "boyfriend" of another girl to cause the girl some suffering, and the young girl ended up committing suicide, right?

That whole thing pissed me off.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So who baned a regular sock puppet and why? I thought that ''sock puppet'' was a another word for impersonator or something?

I don't know what the link is supposed to be then as it does not work for me either.....I just took "internet" off the original link & figured I got what it was supposed to be....

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    In a nutshell, they are making it a 3rd Degree Felony if you pretend to be someone else with malicious intent to hurt someone or even if your impersonation leads to a malicious outcome whether you meant it to or not.

Its really simple, dont pretend to be someone you are not.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I thought a sock puppet was a sock with buttons for eyes, yarn for hair, etc.. For the single guys on the forum, I figured they each had one of Marilyn Monroe or Janeane Garofalo they liked to play with.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    I thought a sock puppet was a sock with buttons for eyes, yarn for hair, etc.. For the single guys on the forum, I figured they each had one of Marilyn Monroe or Janeane Garofalo they liked to play with.

DC, I think its you married guys that need the sock puppets, us single guys get the real thing!!!!!!!Hah!

Top Bottom