• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    @texcross Odysee videos not embedding, but says they are supported. Get the error below.

1674875189024.png

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I'm having trouble quoting comments. If I select the reply button I can only reply within someone else's comment that I am quoting. I can't seem to get the quote to stay above my reply. This is using a android through the web browser. I haven't tried another browser yet, but it started happening a few days ago.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I'm having trouble quoting comments. If I select the reply button I can only reply within someone else's comment that I am quoting. I can't seem to get the quote to stay above my reply. This is using a android through the web browser. I haven't tried another browser yet, but it started happening a few days ago.
    I had that. I think I found that if you go down to the very end of the quoted text and hit return/enter it will drop you out below the quoted portion.
    Weird, I know.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Before you hit reply, go to the text area and hit the "enter" key several times to enlarge the post area.

Then hit the reply button.
    This should allow more space at the bottom, outside of the quoted area to comment.

Shouldn't need to do this, but it might help for now.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Enter and return before or after hitting reply. Neither seem to work for me. Still only letting me reply to comments within the comment itself.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Enter and return before or after hitting reply. Neither seem to work for me. Still only letting me reply to comments within the comment itself.
    I’ve always had that problem, I always log on through my phone though so I figured that was the problem. Quote has never worked for me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

I got that message quite a few times over the last day or 2, what gives?
    iget that one occasionally and got it last night aswell right before i went to bedall was working fine this morning thoughit might be toomuch traffic on your internet provider!

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I am getting 404 error and 500 error POP UP PAGES when I try to check if I deleted all of my former messages (Tiny amount (?) or zero amount (?) now since I do not save them for a long time.) AND when I try to check my own content BY or UNDER my own name to see where I left off LAST in any of my postings.

Is there a GLITCH going on now with the software or some update going on now @ 2:56 AM - 2-13-2024 - TUESDAY?

Thank you!

Catherine aka Old Lady Cate

@benenglish

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I am getting 404 error and 500 error POP UP PAGES when I try to check if I deleted all of my former messages (Tiny amount (?) or zero amount (?) now since I do not save them for a long time.) AND when I try to check my own content BY or UNDER my own name to see where I left off LAST in any of my postings.

Is there a GLITCH going on now with the software or some update going on now @ 2:56 AM - 2-13-2024 - TUESDAY?

Thank you!

Catherine aka Old Lady Cate

@benenglish

PS: The POP UP MESSAGE says that it can't handle this request.

I just tried it again.

Please excuse my ignorance in such matters. Thank you.

@benenglish

Top Bottom