• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coonan357

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Just below the panhandle of Texas
    About two and a half years ago I bought a SOG Flash II. About two years ago it went missing and I feared that I had left it in the company truck never to be seen again.
    About three weeks ago I spotted something in the yard and upon a closer look it turned out to be the knife! Mostly buried under dirt and grass, only the pivot was showing. What a stroke of luck.
    I sent it off to SOG knives with an explanation of what happened and a request that they inspect it, replace any necessary parts and sharpen the blade. The mechanism was glitchy from exposure but the knife still worked. The blade had only a spot or two of minor rust. I requested that they let me know how much the repairs would be. They received the knife last Friday.
    Yesterday I received a new, in-the-box replacement. No charge.
    I'd say that they really went above and beyond since there is no doubt that two years in the dirt and exposed to the weather of the Texas panhandle does not fall under any reasonable warranty.
    My hat is off to SOG knives. And i really like the SOG Tsunami I bought about two years ago also.

Scott
    Lynx Defense

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Very nice. Had no idea their warranty would cover. Or if it does. Good on them either way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom