WTS SOLD Price drop High Standard Sentinel MK 1-4" 22lr Revolver NRH, TX

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
If one wants it then one will buy it. It comes down to it’s worth what someone will pay. I was tempted but the grips kill it for me. I hate making handgun grips.

jimbo

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Feb 27, 2010
north richland hills, texas
This forum’s always been a good sounding board for valuations - the good deals get snapped up fast - lots of haggling and discussing on fairly priced deals - and the overpriced deals get appropriate feedback.

Just my two cents, but a 15 second google of the interwebs certainly provides some corroborating context.

This may be a good estimate for a year ago. Now, if you can find one, it's gonna be a little more.
I have some bargaining allowance in this price. However I have had 2 folks offer a price and when I accepted they backed out.

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jul 23, 2012
Cibolo, TX
Rebuttal:

There are no comparable completed sales for Sentinel MK I revolvers on gunbroker because the fixed sight MK I is rare compared to the adjustable sight MK IV. Two Mark IV's have sold for $625-$775 with lots of bids on both. The higher priced one was satin nickel though. You have to add value for that.

Given condition, added rarity, and some real-world current comparable sales I don't think he's out of line.

Fair rebuttal - another plus for this board …. And a free bump!

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
Just curious... what is wrong with the wooden grips?
The contour and lack of checkering.
I’m a wood worker and I design and make my own rifle stocks. I have also done a couple for my handguns. i have a pair still sitting on my loading bench I started about 7-8 years ago and never finished the project. I prefer building the rifle stocks over grips.
I do love the looks of your pistol though!

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads