• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    WTS This is a sweet shooting revolver. 9 round cylinder. Tight and very few worn spots. I bought this used gun about a year ago, I have no idea how old it is or what the round count is. It does shoot good and I can shoot a tight group. I have personally shot 150 rounds thru this gun with no problems. If you want to know the serial number, PM me and I will provide it.
    Comes with zippered nylon gun pouch and 100 rounds of 22lr ammo .No trades at this time as I need the $.
    $450 cash includes 100 rounds 22lr FTF near NE Tarrant County. Texas DL or LTC is normal ID.

Hi Standard (1).jpg
    Hi Standard (2).jpg
    Hi Standard (3).jpg
    Hi Standard (4).jpg
    Hi Standard (5).jpg
    Hi Standard (6).jpg
    Hi Standard (7).jpg
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Thanks for all of you that have offered to take this gun off my hands. Most of the offers are low ball and insulting. If you don't like this gun or the price, just move on.

This forum’s always been a good sounding board for valuations - the good deals get snapped up fast - lots of haggling and discussing on fairly priced deals - and the overpriced deals get appropriate feedback.

Just my two cents, but a 15 second google of the interwebs certainly provides some corroborating context.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    This forum’s always been a good sounding board for valuations - the good deals get snapped up fast - lots of haggling and discussing on fairly priced deals - and the overpriced deals get appropriate feedback.

Just my two cents, but a 15 second google of the interwebs certainly provides some corroborating context.

Rebuttal:

There are no comparable completed sales for Sentinel MK I revolvers on gunbroker because the fixed sight MK I is rare compared to the adjustable sight MK IV. Two Mark IV's have sold for $625-$775 with lots of bids on both. The higher priced one was satin nickel though. You have to add value for that.

Given condition, added rarity, and some real-world current comparable sales I don't think he's out of line.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    If one wants it then one will buy it. It comes down to it’s worth what someone will pay. I was tempted but the grips kill it for me. I hate making handgun grips.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas

This may be a good estimate for a year ago. Now, if you can find one, it's gonna be a little more.
    I have some bargaining allowance in this price. However I have had 2 folks offer a price and when I accepted they backed out.

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Rebuttal:

There are no comparable completed sales for Sentinel MK I revolvers on gunbroker because the fixed sight MK I is rare compared to the adjustable sight MK IV. Two Mark IV's have sold for $625-$775 with lots of bids on both. The higher priced one was satin nickel though. You have to add value for that.

Given condition, added rarity, and some real-world current comparable sales I don't think he's out of line.

Fair rebuttal - another plus for this board …. And a free bump!

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Just curious... what is wrong with the wooden grips?
    The contour and lack of checkering.
    I’m a wood worker and I design and make my own rifle stocks. I have also done a couple for my handguns. i have a pair still sitting on my loading bench I started about 7-8 years ago and never finished the project. I prefer building the rifle stocks over grips.
    I do love the looks of your pistol though!

Top Bottom