• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huck finn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    san antonio
    I start this rant and call to arms with this qualifying statement this is mine and mine alone opinion if you can agree with it do as your heart compels you to.
    The age cultural and financial differences among us as members and viewers are quite diverse and varied. But we have a common bond in our desire to actively partake in our rites as citizens of this great nation (I do believe it is a great nation) but as we choose our fights we choose the ones we are most passionate about and the ones we can win or afford to lose. I have decided to take an active participation in denying my income to certain retail outlets that have chosen the course of least resistance and political correctness. An example would be Wall Mart, last year they have decided to stop selling fire arms and most have stopped selling ammunition Another example would be target and their issue with the war in south west Asia a wile back. As a consumer and a tax payer I have the right to buy from anyone I choose. So I have chosen to patron as many small and privately owned establishments as I can. These are the man and woman who have served our community employed our children and contribute to girl scouts baseball tm’s' and have never practiced the despicable act of eminent domain on anyone. As I stated earlier do as your heart compels you. If you agree shear your thoughts and together let us punish those who would not stand for freedom with us
    :patriot: semperfi
    Venture Surplus ad

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I have been taking my business to more local small business's for a while
    now. I bought my CZ pistol from a mom and pop called Texas tri-pods
    and Feeders in Spring ,nice folks.
    I stopped going to Taste Of Texas because the owner kept talking on
    radio 740 am how he was a CHL holder then put up a 30.06 sign, saying
    he has to many high profile people that come into his place and he cant have people come in armed there. WHAT A MAROON.
    I wrote him an email to his site at the radio station saying that
    I'am taking my business to Texas Roadhouse .

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I think I need a couple of drinks to make sense of that post.

Seriously, it's really hard to follow. It comes across as a random rant or some kind but I'm not sure of the point. Maybe that's the point?

I did catch the part about Wal-Mart though. That makes no sense either. "Wal-Mart" as a whole has not stopped selling anything. Certain stores have made that decision, but if you would get to the people who are responsible for the financial health of those stores, you'll find it's done for financial reasons only. The add, drop and change products all the time.

There is a long thread discussing it and as you read all the different comments from people all over the state, you'll find many reasons it makes sense for them to stop selling guns and even ammo in some cases. Simce stores just are equiped to meet all the requirements to do so AND make money.

I'm going to mix a drink now!

huck finn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    san antonio
    Sorry pall I went back and read it and I believe I had a few drinks when I posted. I’m willing to pay the fine, what’s the charge officer posting under the influence? LOL. Sorry

Top Bottom