• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Thats good to know that none of them will be in the parks and I wont have to listen to them rant and rave while I'am there.
    I'am so sick of listening to them Commie lovin bed wetters, why dont they just move to England and be done with it.

Just my

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    Do these morons ever stop to evaluate the s**t that spews from their mouths? "Dangerous" people (ie, criminals) do not get concealed carry permits. Those criminals have been carrying concealed in national parks for years and will continue to do so regardless of the regulations in place.

I had a situation where my wife and I felt threatened by five punks in the Colorado National Monument (local hoods from Grand Junction, no doubt). They tried to box us in a turnout using their car to block the normal forward exit and themselves walking behind our vehicle to block the rear exit.

I was being pretty vigilant, noticed their movement, and figured out what was going on. I was able to get the wife to stop taking photos and get back in the vehicle so we could fast reverse onto the roadway before they sprung the trap. Having carry weapons would have been a nice Plan B if the SHTF.

Top Bottom