Capitol Armory ad

Some Gun Owners Need More Training ...Others Are Good to Go. Man goes 4 for 4 on Home Intruders

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Now, lets see how the leftist culture will handle this news article:

1. The Center for Gun Violence will record it as a mass shooting because there were four "victims".

2. If the home is within a few blocks of a school, Everytown for Gun Safety will record it as a school shooting

3. Reporters of MSM will decry the fact that the homeowner did not fire warning shots

4. Doctors will wring their hands over the physical carnage caused by these evil projectiles.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I can only hope I would be equally prepared. Wow, facing four attackers when awakened in the middle of the night. I'm not trying to be funny. That is some scary stuff.

skfullen,

I'm just disappointed that he didn't get all 4 criminals. = The sooner that MORE homeowners shoot burglars/home invaders, the LESS crimes of that sort will be attempted.
    (99.99% of thugs don't want to be shot.)
    A poll of inmates at The Walls in Huntsville indicates that convicted felons FEAR an armed homeowner more than 2X as much as they do the police.

Here in Bexar County, about ONE householder each day STOPS a criminal in the process of committing a felony. = According to the BCSD, the most common firearm used in home defense shootings is a 12-gauge shotgun.

yours, satx

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom