• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    No thanks anonymous, don't want to get into the 10mm cal. Wolfwood, still considering the HP but have a potential cash buyer interested, will keep you in mind. LT, finally got your messages, PM and phone message left.
    Gun Zone Deals

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    The Mini 14 has been sold and I recently adjusted the sights on the sks, thinkin' about holding on to it. The SW99 is still available, will trade for a Glock 17, 17L or 34. Also interested in Sig p226 and various other nines.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    The SW99 features an original walther frame that says made in germany on it. I believe the slide and barrel are US made by Smith. The only differences I could tell between the walther p99 and sw99 is that the SW has a rounded trigger guard instead of a square one and the slide serrations are finer on the p99. I have also been told that they use different metal for the barrels but I'm not sure who uses what.

striker25

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Dallas/Plano Border
    Do you still have the SKS? I had the exact same gun and I sold it , now I am really regreting it. I want it for 200 cash. It is missing the front bayonet lug I see. That sucks but I can live with that.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'm gonna keep the SKS, at least for now. I already bought the VZ58 I wanted after I sold my mini 14. I recently adjusted the front sight on the SKS and I don't think I will be able to find more gun out there for the money. Mine actually has the bayonet lug, it just doesn't have the cleaning rod present in that picture. Thanks for the interest guys, I will start a new thread if I decide to let it go soon. The SW99 is still available w/ 2 -10 rd factory mags, 1 10 rd megcar mag, 1 15rd promag and 3 32rd aftermarket mags. I also have 2 holsters for it, a bianchi blackwidow and a fobus paddle holster. I have never used the 32 rdrs and haven't shot this gun in about a year but as I recall, it digested everything I ever put through it without a hiccup.

Top Bottom