Some people are just GD stupid

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
Well, the gene pool is less one more idiot.

texas yankee

Oct 14, 2009
Frisco, TX
Rule 1 Don't kick sleeping bears or arm wrestle some women for sex. Don't ask.
I'm sorry, man, but I gotta ask - arm wrestling for sex?? I'm guessing that the deal was that if you won, you'd have sex with her - if she won, she'd have her way with you, right? What's not to like? Then again, maybe you're into that domination stuff - LOL, THAT I don't wanna know about!

rdcott

Dec 19, 2018
Katy
There's that "special kind of stupid" but THIS?? This kind of stupid defies description- as does the indescribably stupid man's remarks after the fact... too bad Teddy didn't finish the job, thus aiding in purification of the gene pool. Oh well, maybe next time... (I'm CERTAIN there will be a next time, probably with a witness or 3)

Coop45

TGT Addict
Feb 9, 2012
texas
I'm sorry, man, but I gotta ask - arm wrestling for sex?? I'm guessing that the deal was that if you won, you'd have sex with her - if she won, she'd have her way with you, right? What's not to like? Then again, maybe you're into that domination stuff - LOL, THAT I don't wanna know about!
I wuz lickered up. Can you say, the 70's.

texas yankee

Oct 14, 2009
Frisco, TX
LOL, that was my excuse for about 1,000 things I did that I now realize weren’t the best decision. What counts, though, is this - DID YA WIN THE ARM WRESTLING BET?

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
Dec 9, 2017
Hays Co.
I have seen a little blonde barmaid almost rip the arm off of truckers! (At a bar called 'The Three Captains'. She couldn'thav weighed 100"!

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads