• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    That bear didn't have Charmin to wipe his ass obviously. Must of had that Goverment paper that's so thin it lets you finger the old brown eye.

8BF48F15-982A-4A1B-965D-CAA0194DC2FB.gif

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Here's my take on it.

The sleeping bear was assaulted. He called the police and was told they were not allowed to respond and to call a Social Worker, When the bear called them he was told they would be there in a few hours to talk to his attacker. but by then the attacker would be gone so the bear had to take measures on his on. Which he did.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Sounded like he was speaking Russian soooooooo

Hoji,

FYI, that guy is NO LESS INTELLIGENT than the DUMB BLOND,, who decided to ENTER THE LION ENCLOSURE at the National Zoo & (according to her diary, which was found in her apartment later by The Arlington County Police Department later that day,) said, "I just know that the lovely lions at the zoo will really like me, once they get to know me."
    (She was 100% CORRECT. = The lions consumed everything but her tennis shoes during the night.)

TRUE STORY from THE ARLINGTON COUNTY MESSENGER.

yours, satx

Last edited:

texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    Rule 1 Don't kick sleeping bears or arm wrestle some women for sex. Don't ask.
    I'm sorry, man, but I gotta ask - arm wrestling for sex?? I'm guessing that the deal was that if you won, you'd have sex with her - if she won, she'd have her way with you, right? What's not to like? Then again, maybe you're into that domination stuff - LOL, THAT I don't wanna know about!

rdcott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2018
    Katy
    There's that "special kind of stupid" but THIS?? This kind of stupid defies description- as does the indescribably stupid man's remarks after the fact... too bad Teddy didn't finish the job, thus aiding in purification of the gene pool. Oh well, maybe next time... (I'm CERTAIN there will be a next time, probably with a witness or 3)

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I'm sorry, man, but I gotta ask - arm wrestling for sex?? I'm guessing that the deal was that if you won, you'd have sex with her - if she won, she'd have her way with you, right? What's not to like? Then again, maybe you're into that domination stuff - LOL, THAT I don't wanna know about!
    I wuz lickered up. Can you say, the 70's.

texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    LOL, that was my excuse for about 1,000 things I did that I now realize weren’t the best decision. What counts, though, is this - DID YA WIN THE ARM WRESTLING BET?

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I have seen a little blonde barmaid almost rip the arm off of truckers! (At a bar called 'The Three Captains'. She couldn'thav weighed 100"!

Top Bottom