Some S.O.B. stole my truck!!

Discussion in 'Stolen Property & Criminality' started by usmcpmi, Nov 18, 2009.

1. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Long story short... Went out to eat last night, while eating, some SOB took off with my pickup. Did my usual, parked where I could see the truck from my table, locked all the doors. Looked up to check it around 8:00 it was still there...finished about 9:00 walked out to an empty spot...GRRR!:332: Called the PD and they showed up in about 30 min. plenty of time for whoever to get farther away. Filled out their little cheat sheet and went home. Made all the calls this morning, insurance, bank, etc. They said they should call back in a couple of days. I'm sure that is as fast as they can operate...just venting... Biggest problem is I doubt the insurance will give what it will cost to replace the truck.:banghead: It was in great shape, and got very good fuel mileage. Just pisses me off that some people out there have no regard for other peoples things. So if you see my truck running around, it ain't me....:1zhelp: MG

2. txinvestigator

txinvestigator TGT Addict

May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Oh man that sucks. What kind of truck?

3. pawncop

pawncop Active Member

Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    usmcpmi,

So very sorry for the theft and all the hassle.

Please provide a description of the truck.

Hope it is recovered soon, and in good shape.

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Dam!!!
    That sucks!
    Sorry MG!
    I agree you can't have nothin these days cause some lazy bastard will either mess it up or steal it!!!

5. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'm sorry to here that man. Was it the same truck in the pics from the lone Star shoot on 11/8/09? If so we have at least one pic,
    [​IMG]

6. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    You didn't have the "COME AND TAKE IT" flag on there did you?
    Sorry I could help my self. I'll be watching for it while I'm on the Austin streets and around Cedar Park if I see it I'll pm you as soon as I get off the phone with the local PD.

7. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    A friend of ours in Houston had their diesel 4x4 F250 stolen during a 10 minute HEB trip. The store cameras showed our friend going inside, then about 1 minute later, a guy comes up, does something to the door, gets inside and drives off. Several minutes later, she came out to an empty spot.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Theirs was a 7.3, so they really hated to see it go.

8. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Big, That's the truck... '99 F-250 7.3 diesel, auto. Also, I hadn't unloaded some of the left over ammo from the shoot, so I lost that and my cleaning box. And the tools that I always carry....Still working on the total $$ lost. Thanks for all the extra eyes looking out for it. MG

(Big, the flags are safe at home...they were wet so I hung them up to dry)

9. Skip

Skip TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Sorry for theft, I hope these scumbags get caught.

10. country_boy

country_boy TGT Addict

Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Aint that the truth!. Sorry for your loss. Ill be looking also.