• ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Hi all, haven't been around in awhile

Anyways, finally decided to get my LTC. So the instructions i have all say i need to download a checklist that has a barcode. I didn't see anything like that after filling out the affidavits, but i did get an email that seems to be what people are talking about. Am i correct in thinking that this is the thing i will need to print out? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks in advance, zack.
    Venture Surplus ad

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Hi all, haven't been around in awhile

Anyways, finally decided to get my LTC. So the instructions i have all say i need to download a checklist that has a barcode. I didn't see anything like that after filling out the affidavits, but i did get an email that seems to be what people are talking about. Am i correct in thinking that this is the thing i will need to print out? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks in advance, zack.
    The Texas handgun page will post what you have submitted and will let you know what else you need to send in. Then you can check in periodically to see where your application is. Don't think you need to print it out but I guess you can if you like. Good Luck!!

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The Texas handgun page will post what you have submitted and will let you know what else you need to send in. Then you can check in periodically to see where your application is. Don't think you need to print it out but I guess you can if you like. Good Luck!!

I planned on mailing in my documents, one of which needs to be a checklist, all i need to know is if the email TX DPS sent me was the checklist in question. I've already gotten the other stuff sorted out, it's just this checklist thing i need help taking care of

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It's been a few years since I got mine, but other than uploading the documents that it asks for, I don't remember having to print out a checklist. To be sure you should call them. Fingerprinting and photo was sent by the agency that took them.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    thanks all for the help. Yeah i should have called earlier. Got it sorted out. Thanks again

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    I have had mine so long it is says CHL rather LTC. All I do, is before the due date is go online and pay my fee, verify I live in the same place and they mail me a new one. I like to shoot, but I spend most of my time teaching. Very rarely do I get me time. Granted I shoot all the weapons first. The thought is if it doesn't blow up dad/husband it is good to go. I guess that is the part of having cancer, it can't get much worse. So, I guess, I get them over their fear of pulling a trigger first. Strange superstition they have, but it doesn't really matter to me.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I have had mine so long it is says CHL rather LTC. All I do, is before the due date is go online and pay my fee, verify I live in the same place and they mail me a new one. I like to shoot, but I spend most of my time teaching. Very rarely do I get me time. Granted I shoot all the weapons first. The thought is if it doesn't blow up dad/husband it is good to go. I guess that is the part of having cancer, it can't get much worse. So, I guess, I get them over their fear of pulling a trigger first. Strange superstition they have, but it doesn't really matter to me.
    This ^^^^

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom