• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    FUDD's of course got on board with banning bump-stocks, just like they will get on board with any gun legislation that they feel is useless or unimportant to them and their types of guns.

Banning any gun accessory or firearm is an infringement.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    FUDD's of course got on board with banning bump-stocks, just like they will get on board with any gun legislation that they feel is useless or unimportant to them and their types of guns.

Banning any gun accessory or firearm is an infringement.

I have no use for a bump stock, I think they're dumb and pointless and I wouldn't be sad if they didn't exist.
    HOWEVER! The manner in which they were banned, by stroke of a pen, "we, the ATF, can arbitrarily decide what is a machine gun and what isn't, and if we feel like it, we're gonna call anything except a single shot break open shotgun a machine gun, and trust us, we're giving that one the hairy eyeball, too" was complete effin bullshit and they should have been called out on it immediately.
    Which I guess is what happened here, as immediately as the justice system can work,

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have no use for a bump stock, I think they're dumb and pointless and I wouldn't be sad if they didn't exist.
    HOWEVER! The manner in which they were banned, by stroke of a pen, "we, the ATF, can arbitrarily decide what is a machine gun and what isn't, and if we feel like it, we're gonna call anything except a single shot break open shotgun a machine gun, and trust us, we're giving that one the hairy eyeball, too" was complete effin bullshit and they should have been called out on it immediately.
    Which I guess is what happened here, as immediately as the justice system can work,

I feel pretty much the same about bump-stocks. It's a novelty and just a way to waste ammunition, and I would not ever purchase one, but I detest anyone telling me I can't if I chose to want to buy one.

I detest anyone changing the "definitions" of something simply because of political pressure or influence. And as you said, by the stroke of a pen, not an actual law.

Top Bottom