Something I Have Never Seen( Weirdness From the Buck I Shot in Arkansas)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hoji one week after eating this deermeat

content_alien_chestburster1280.jpg
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• content_alien_chestburster1280.jpg
      content_alien_chestburster1280.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 423

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    It got a lot easier this year. Bought a 1hp grinder and quit using the KitchenAid grinding attachment.
    40 lbs ground in about 2-3 minutes

I had an old Oyster grinder from the 70's. Man its crazy how fast my new Cabelas grinder is. Fast as you can shove it in there, its HB. Its about 10-15 times faster than the Oyster.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Sorry, been too busy shooting Glocks w/ Moonpie.

That root fenestration. In humans it can be a normal variation with no symptoms. The bone in that area is thin & sometimes may not have grown over the root tip. Braces can also cause this. Another very common cause is a small infection at the tip of a root from a bad tooth.

I'm not sure what would cause this in a deer other than just a variation of normal. I'm pretty sure deer can get decay which could leave to an infection at the root tip. I know other animals can get decay but gum disease is much more common than decay in animals.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Sorry, been too busy shooting Glocks w/ Moonpie.

That root fenestration. In humans it can be a normal variation with no symptoms. The bone in that area is thin & sometimes may not have grown over the root tip. Braces can also cause this. Another very common cause is a small infection at the tip of a root from a bad tooth.

I'm not sure what would cause this in a deer other than just a variation of normal. I'm pretty sure deer can get decay which could leave to an infection at the root tip. I know other animals can get decay but gum disease is much more common than decay in animals.
    Thank you for the perspective.
    Appreciate the input from a toof dokter( hey, it’s what they’re called in Arkansas, it is also how you know the tooth brush was invented there. Would be called a teeth brush if invented anywhere else)

Top Bottom