• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    I'm pretty sure just avoiding anything you post...and you post alot, will be the best thing.
    It seems as if you have mastered the art of saying nothing meaningful while typing endless paragraphs fodder.

To you, whatever you are looking at online at the time seems to be a good topic for TFF discussion.

So to make it 100% clear...alot of people here are not interested in the mindless shit you seem to constantly post.

Gosh that felt good.
    Are you God? Can you read the minds of all here and speak for others? Nobody has twisted your arm to read any of my threads, Jack. Some folks here have actually had something nice to say on one or more of my threads. But, I will not make new a thread of my own on these pages for a while if that's what trips your trigger. If somebody wants to do their business in their pants, instead of using my idea, that's his own business. Just don't get in my truck if you do. There may ladies and children present in the hunting fields so I thought some sort of poop shelter might seem couth and gentleman-like. Even the army usually has porta-johns in the field for training its troops. I'm done with this thread. I'm making that 110% clear. Adios amigos.
    Gun Zone Deals

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Apparently there’s quite a few folks here who’s never done a hell of a lot of ruckin or land nav on uncle sugars nickel. Crappin in the woods or on the run is easy peezy lemon squeezy after a little practice :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom