• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I am not much of a politico but I am overwhelmed mentally with some of the things going on the last couple of days.
    In the last few minutes I just heard CNN do a report that Dell Computers is contemplating charging for customer support if you would like to speak to an english speaking technician. go figure, anyway to my original thoughts.

I have been following with somewhat disbelief, the goings on in Illinois with the governer and the and the fallout that is happening in conjunction with it.
    Our fearless leader to be is doublespeaking faster than he has the ability to and I think he starting to stutter a little more. His team is scrambling so fast they cant keep up with the fires that are popping up.
    I really like the mediaconference where Jesse Jackson Junior pops up before anyone pointed a finger and says that I KNOW NUTHING(seargent schultz, Hogans Heroes) his attorney advised him not to answer any questions.
    The media is smelling blood in the water and circling,looking for a victim or victims, boy what a change in the last few weeks.
    I have always been a Toby Keith fan and have seen him several time live and was very dissapointed in the interview befor the elections, I believe everyone has a right to his own opinion and support that, but was disheartened nonethelesss. Maybe Barry Obama can borrow one of his songs as a team song, How Do You Like Me Now.
    I wonder what Natalie Raines of the Dixe Chicks has to say about all this. Oh, I forgot, she cant say anything right now because her big fat mouth has her in the middle of a defamation suit. Her attorney wont let her answer questions at this time.
    It ought to be interesting to say the least.I am putting CNN on my list of favorites on my remote.

So, how is everybody tonight. Cold enogh for you? Get any snow?

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Lynx Defense

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    No snow...sad day. School is murder, but its almost over. One more week. I can't wait to be back in the panhandle for some real winter weather!

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    I am on the edge of my seat as well since of course, the Messiah didn't have anything to do with the selling of his Senate seat and Jesse HiJackson Jr didn't know he was Candidate #5. I mean, tv just wouldn't be fun to watch anymore if one of the reverands didn't cheat on their spouses, deny it, then tell America it isn't any of our business. Those guys are such characatures but people actually take them seriously. The sad thing is - a majority of America does agree with the Reverand Wright - not God bless America, well you know the rest.

Off to bed...one final exam down (Power Systems Analysis), 2 more to go (Systems design using VHDL and Electronic Circuits II)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Actually, things haven't changed all that much really. There are some things that have remained constant throughout time, such as the fact that there are always countless idiots in every society. ;)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom