Venture Surplus ad

Sometimes getting old and forgetful can be fun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I'm old.
    Sometimes I forget things.
    My reloading bench has 25yrs of accumulation stuffed up underneath it.
    So today I decide to clean all that stuff out.
    Y Carumba!
    Found 2000 30cal 150gr FMJ's, 1500 22 55gr FMJ's, 1000 Large rifle primers, bags of brass in oddball calibers.
    Need some 30-40Krag, 218Bee, or 303 savage brass?
    The list goes on....cleaning rod sections, cast bullets in 8mm, .303 Brit, some more lead ingots, 8lb jug of IMR4895, and a bird nest. :beats:

I laff at Midway and Brownell's today. :roflsmile:
    good news!!!
    I laugh with you
    Lynx Defense

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    First few pages!!! I once re-read an entire book and didn't realize it till the last chapter. :o
    Dude - You're not old enough unless you've aged 10 years in the last six months.

What's funny is - I confess - I have done this too.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Shit! I real a lot these days, maybe 20 or 25 books a month and I have to keep a spreadsheet as well as put a little mark on the back of the paperbacks to keep from getting one I've already read! I've got a bunch of bookmarks from the place I get them that stay with each author and I list all the author has written and mark 'em off as I read them.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Hubby had gotten me a set of throwing knives for Christmas and I couldn't remember WHERE they were. I swear, I tore this place apart for weeks. Looked in the reloading room/office closet 3 times.I took ALL the stuff out of the closet trying to find them. Then, I looked in the other bedroom closet 4 times. Each time, I took ALL the stuff out and looked through it all. It was really pissing me off that I could not find them. The last time I remembered seeing them, they were in the chair in the reloading room/office, unopened. Hubby's set was still in the chair. You know where I found them? IN A BOX WITH THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS in the garage. :rolleyes: WTF? I don't even remember opening the package and taking them out. And...would any of you guys store throwing knives with Christmas decorations?

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I ordered a bunch of suppressor parts (adapters and pistons) when I bought my suppressor. It took so long to get my tax stamp that I very nearly ordered them all again... I was happy to find that I already had what I needed, since some were out of stock now.

No, they were not with the Christmas decorations...:)

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Well, it happened again.
    Got to cleaning out the garage a little this morning.
    FOUND a new in the box Milwaukee hand held band-saw. One of the large ones. LMAO

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Being old & forgetful can have its advantages - I get to sleep with a different woman every night. :)

Top Bottom