• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My feet have always hurt. Born with problems, that got worse from my job. Left foot had extra bone or perhaps it was set wrong. Broke it when I was 11.

Had a foot surgeon that pumped lots of cortisone in them both. Surgeries on both, plus more needed. He wouldn’t touch one and I got tired of the surgeries.

My wife offered taking me with to the nail salon, but I never took her up on it.

My realtor Cassandra I have know for a long time from the renfest. She did nails and talk about the old man’s toe nails that she use to do. She would shudder at the thought of this old man’s toe nail. It was common for the boss & I to start the toe nail conversation to watch her dry heave over it.

My feet are worse then ever. I have been thinking a nice sit down at a pedicure, long soak and nice message. I wouldn’t be against a happy ending

Back in Houston them nail places were everywhere it seemed. My guess Bryan College Station might have a few places. Any of y’all ever indulge?
    Military Camp

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    How are your electrolyte levels at the end of the day? My dad's friend was having foot/leg pain, so bad that by the midafternoon he was unable to walk. His doctor told him to start drinking Gatorade and/or Powerade to replenish his electrolyte. He followed this advice, within three days he was pain-free. This may not apply to your situation, but maybe it could help.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    . She did nails and talk about the old man’s toe nails that she use to do. She would shudder at the thought of this old man’s toe nail.
    Is sad, when you get old all the wrong stuff grows swells or enlarges. All the stuff you finally learn to use properly or could really enjoy using or actually need decided to become problematic.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Is sad, when you get old all the wrong stuff grows swells or enlarges. All the stuff you finally learn to use properly or could really enjoy using or actually need decided to become problematic.
    I have a buddy in the hospital currently with some sever Lymphedema. Poor bastard worked with it for years many years like I did with my back. To see the pictures he sent me to cheer me up are damn near heartbreaking. Even worse is the thought that he served in Vietnam, yet couldn't even qualify for a mobility cart. Just more reasons to hate our government.

Top Bottom