• Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Devil?

Low life drug addled criminal, but sure let's elevate him to sainthood.

While we're at it let's pick another...charlie manson anyone?

Perhaps, ted bundy or jeffrey dahmer.

Poor selection of criminals?

OK

You pick one we can elevate...

All of the others above be the wrong skin tone bro.

Minorities now get a free pass in US for all crimes.

Floyd was a thug on drugs but the police are the bad guys.

We so faucked in America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    "Floyd’s family and supporters said a posthumous pardon for him in Texas would show a commitment to accountability."

Lets get a lesson on accountability from that group of misbegotten degenerates.i hope he gets primaried if he pardons that piece of shit

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Abbott knows it would be unpopular with Texas voters..............

He will do it, though.............

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    st floyd.jpg

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Everyday is bizarro world. This shit make no sense to me. How the hell do you get caught selling Crack to a undercover cop .... but he didn't do it????

“It doesn’t matter who you think George Floyd was, or what you think he stood for or didn’t stand for,” said Allison Mathis, a public defender in Houston who submitted Floyd’s pardon application. “What matters is he didn’t do this. It’s important for the governor to correct the record to show he didn’t do this.”

"In February 2004, Floyd was arrested in Houston for selling $10 worth of crack in a police sting. He pleaded guilty to a drug charge and served 10 months in prison."

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And how does Mathis know he didn't do it? She wasn't involved in the case AFAIK. so the cop had a bad case. And probably had others bad ones as well. But I highly doubt they were all bad. If there is evidence that the bust in question was a bad case, ok, pardon him. But only for that one case. His other convictions stand. And he has plenty of them. He is still a POS.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    You are correct sir.
    While looking for this article, I read several that say there was no proof that Floyd held the gun. But if that was the case then why the charge of ARMED ROBBERY/HOME INVASION.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Harris county legal is POS anyway. Lawyers making a bunch of $$. No pardon, Floyd was a thug, did the drug thing and posthumas is because Harris Co wants to let them (druggies) go free. Same with all the dem run cities here.

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    just a fact or two:

He died resisting arrest (No he shouldn't have died, but if he hadn't resisted.....),

while he was high (with enough fentanyl in his system t kill him)

while attempting to selling illegal substances...

The man was not a hero, he was a criminal. If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes..............

gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    ms gamboolgal and I have written Governor Abbott expressing our disgust that this is even a consideration.

We asked the Governor to not pardon and further memorialize the criminal thug, and we asked him to respond to our email.

Link to Contact Governor Abbott follows:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Should George Floyd be pardoned?

It's difficult question, and one I believe not easily answered. He made lots of mistakes in his life, many of them even criminal. He had several criminal acts that landed him in jail and prison.

He didn't deserve to die either, but what some have over-looked, is that Floyd was as much a contributor in his own death as anyone else around him that day he was arrested.

IIRC about this reason for a pardon was based upon the arrests of one corrupt and dirty LE officer who was in essence "salting the mine" so to speak to make the evidence look better, gaining a conviction, therefore possibly furthering his own career.

If that one arrest by one crooked cop had been the only, or the worst criminal act committed by Floyd, I might be convinced he possibly deserves to be pardoned, but I'm not seeing that. And just to assume that hypothetically, this arrest by a crooked cop was staged, by that cop to get an arrest and therefore a conviction, that in no way nullifies his many other criminal acts.

No George Floyd isn't deserving of pardon in Texas. He should never be held up on high as a hero, or any sort of role model in any way. He may possibly be innocent of one arrest by one crooked cop, but we can't ignore all the other criminal acts that he has known to have committed, and served time for.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Every single day on my way to work, I have to look over and see a big mural of his face, painted on a wall near downtown Houston. And most of the time, there are people there taking pictures in front of it. If I hit the lottery I’m buying the building just to bulldoze it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    And how does Mathis know he didn't do it? She wasn't involved in the case AFAIK. so the cop had a bad case. And probably had others bad ones as well. But I highly doubt they were all bad. If there is evidence that the bust in question was a bad case, ok, pardon him. But only for that one case. His other convictions stand. And he has plenty of them. He is still a POS.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Leftist crap stains create the reality they want day by day.

Top Bottom