• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    So my question is: Why if you purport to support our Constitution, do you coincidentally purport to support an organization whose every statement and action is in direct opposition (that means against, for those of you in Rio Linda) to the Constitution?

Just off the top of my head:
    aoc wanting to curtail 1a rights of radio
    And
    Her various statements against 2a rights

China Joe 4a rights with home searches
    And
    His EO restricting 2a rights
    And
    His sundry statements against 2a
    And
    His ATF nomination...

How can you, as a left leaning constitutionalist, allow yourself to be aligned with people like this? I fully admit Trump did not stand in the way of 2a infringement, but I'd take his ilk over an avowed anti-constitutionalist, as any loyal democrat is, any day of the week.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

aoc wanting to curtail 1a rights of radio - Not aware of this, so I cant comment. But Im not a fan of hers. Never have been. I think she is a condescending pain in the ass.
    And
    Her various statements against 2a rights - 2A rights are not being infringed upon. Anyone that lives in Texas has to go through the same procedures to purchase guns. No Dem is on the record stating they are going to confiscate guns. And if they are on the record saying it, they are either not in office anymore, or will cease to be.

China Joe 4a rights with home searches - Not sure who China Joe is? making up nicknames based on theories, dont make it intelligent or clever. however, home searches/confiscations are under current "red flag" laws already. They have existed for decades. This is nothing new. They are only attempting to expand from family members to police and medical recommendations. This means if your cousin/brother/father/friend, gets drunk and threatens to off themselves, you can request they not have access to any of their weapons until they are safe and not a threat to themselves or anyone else and so can law enforcement and medical professionals (which none of us are Im assuming).
    And
    His EO restricting 2a rights - Again, the EO signed is to restrict "un serialized weapons" from online or inter-state sales. The biggest comparison I hear about gun legislation is that people are just as deadly with a car as they are with a gun. This is true, but all vehicles have VIN#'s, require insurance and registration.
    And
    And
    His ATF nomination... - again, dont know much detail about this. I only know his ATF nomination served more than 20 years in the department and has probably seen more than every member of this forum combined. If they come a tell me to hand my weapons over, I'll politely tell them to go **** themselves. Until then, Im not worried
    Venture Surplus ad

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    Pauly, I would never tell you to leave this forum, but just a suggestion, IF you do plan on sticking around, change your avatar and tag-line to something less controversial. Because, unless you do, I suspect quite a few around here are going to bust your balls at every opportunity that they can.

Im not a conformist. never have been and never will be. There are more things I can agree with than most might think. But Im not here to fit in. Im here to learn. My intro post got locked because of assumptions. So people just moved on to the first open thread I opened for advice.

So I ask... Who is really trolling here?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    You are either a liar and moron, or you are deaf,blind and have no idea of the campaign promises of your chosen party. Let alone what the Constitution says.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PaulyBagODonutz

Intelligent Gun Owner
    Apr 2, 2021
    Hidden in Texas
    And there it is. So tell me, are you better off today than you were 2 years ago? What did Trump do to make you hate him so much? Hate him enough to vote for a man and woman who promised to take away your firearms? A man who has opened the borders to illegal, Covid infested immigrants? A man who put 50,000 people out of work on his first day? A man who has stated that none of the bill of rights are absolute and re-interprets them to fit his agenda? A man who issues executive orders and actions like a king?

Now please...tell me what Trump did to you?

And there it is. So tell me, are you better off today than you were 2 years ago? Yes. Ive been forturnate enough to be successful since 2016 due to bi-partisan legislation pushed through congress by the 2 people Trump hated most. John McCain and Bernie Sanders. Then in 2017, Trump tried to claim responsibility for the same legislation that was passed in 2013.

What did Trump do to make you hate him so much? I already stated that. Any grown man that needs to brag about the size of his buildings hours after a terrorist attack, is no man. I had 5 uncles who were drafted and served in the military. All of whom are now deceased because of it. Meanwhile, Commander Bone spurs got a free ride because his immigrant parents loaned him $1 million dollars after he cheated his way through college. I just pity anyone who thinks he gives a shit about this country.

Hate him enough to vote for a man and woman who promised to take away your firearms? they never promised that, nor will they

A man who has opened the borders to illegal, Covid infested immigrants? There are more COVID infected residents in Texas than there are in Mexico or Central America. And that was well established before January 20th

A man who put 50,000 people out of work on his first day? Im not a fan of the pipeline shut down. I have friends in the US and Canada who are affected by this and I think there was a better solution rather than rushing the closures

A man who has stated that none of the bill of rights are absolute and re-interprets them to fit his agenda? None of them are. They are amendable.

A man who issues executive orders and actions like a king? Trump had Senate and House control and couldnt pass anything without EO's Some of whcih were blank documents to make himself look good

Now please...tell me what Trump did to you? He didnt do anything to me. Hes just a scumbag millionare who duped millions of people. Hes clever, but hes not smart

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Im not a conformist. never have been and never will be. There are more things I can agree with than most might think. But Im not here to fit in. Im here to learn. My intro post got locked because of assumptions. So people just moved on to the first open thread I opened for advice.

So I ask... Who is really trolling here?
    You are.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    im being questioned and attacked. not you. maybe you should just ignore what i say and move along
    If you were not telling lies and half truths, maybe you wouldn't be attacked for what you say.
    We get it. Orange Man offended your liberal feelings. Now you make excuses for someone that has spent almost fifty years in DC and could not accomplish what the bad man did in three years.
    So, Biden helped, or was part of an administration, that did something that helped you personally? Awww, bless your heart. You know what? All the people that he has hurt along the way probably don't care about that.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    aoc wanting to curtail 1a rights of radio - Not aware of this, so I cant comment. But Im not a fan of hers. Never have been. I think she is a condescending pain in the ass.
    And
    Her various statements against 2a rights - 2A rights are not being infringed upon. Anyone that lives in Texas has to go through the same procedures to purchase guns. No Dem is on the record stating they are going to confiscate guns. And if they are on the record saying it, they are either not in office anymore, or will cease to be.

China Joe 4a rights with home searches - Not sure who China Joe is? making up nicknames based on theories, dont make it intelligent or clever. however, home searches/confiscations are under current "red flag" laws already. They have existed for decades. This is nothing new. They are only attempting to expand from family members to police and medical recommendations. This means if your cousin/brother/father/friend, gets drunk and threatens to off themselves, you can request they not have access to any of their weapons until they are safe and not a threat to themselves or anyone else and so can law enforcement and medical professionals (which none of us are Im assuming).
    And
    His EO restricting 2a rights - Again, the EO signed is to restrict "un serialized weapons" from online or inter-state sales. The biggest comparison I hear about gun legislation is that people are just as deadly with a car as they are with a gun. This is true, but all vehicles have VIN#'s, require insurance and registration.
    And
    And
    His ATF nomination... - again, dont know much detail about this. I only know his ATF nomination served more than 20 years in the department and has probably seen more than every member of this forum combined. If they come a tell me to hand my weapons over, I'll politely tell them to go **** themselves. Until then, Im not worried
    Diane Feinstein
    So you are either ignorant or a liar. Given what you are, I will go with liar.

David Chipman posing with his trophy at Waco ( as did a bunch of other murderous thugs)
    1618217773496.jpeg

Have not had enough coffee or bike time in to quash the rest of your bullshit, but this still stands
    1618217853484.jpeg

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Her various statements against 2a rights - 2A rights are not being infringed upon. No Dem is on the record stating they are going to confiscate guns. And if they are on the record saying it, they are either not in office anymore, or will cease to be.
    That is something I hear liberals say a lot. You must have missed it.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    so if my avatar was an adultering, draft dodging, con artist, who spent his entire life deflecting and belittling people he assumed were less than him, you would have agreed with me?

My father was Archie Bunker and Meathead combined. He taught me to work my ass off for everything I wanted, but dont take shit from anyone. I have family and friends who all served in the miltary, just like a majority of the people in here do. Maybe conservative or democrat 10-15-20 years ago is different than now. But im not some punk kid that wastes my time pushing my ideolgy or beliefs on social media. im a grown man and you seem to spend a lot of time waisting your breath on things that arent going to make you better than me. just different.

Heres a little something about me. I grew up in a neighborhood 4 miles from where your idol was born. I lived less than 15 miles from his golden tower. Hes a joke to everyone who knows him. The same guy who went on the radio less than 4 hours after the 2nd tower collapsed on 9/11, to brag about how he "now owned the largest building in lower Manhattan". Look it up, he said it. So while you were safe in your little cubby in Texas, I was listened to him brag on the radio about what he owned, while I made my way out of Manhattan.

Do you know the last presidential nominee to lose their home state? Trump lost his home state by more than 22 points in 2016, and by even more in 2020. Do you know how much of a scumbag you have to be to lose an election in your home state? Im going to guess you dont.

I looked it up, and even Snopes couldn’t go with a fact check saying it’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    A man who has opened the borders to illegal, Covid infested immigrants? There are more COVID infected residents in Texas than there are in Mexico or Central America. And that was well established before January 20th
    How does that, if true, justify allowing more COVID infected immigrants in to this country?

And, BTW, your statement above is not true. There are currently 87,876 active cases in the State of Texas. As of April 2021, a total of 817,000 people have died due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in Latin America and the Caribbean. Far more than in the entire US.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Pauly,

We've talked via PM and I laid out how I like to treat folks who swim against the stream on this forum. I generally like those people. They force everyone to re-think their assumptions and that's always a good thing.

However, you've crossed the line to trolling.

Now, everybody trolls some, occasionally. No mod is going to ban you permanently for the sort of good-natured assholeness that so many of our members regularly display.

However, you've crossed a line.

How?

Well, you said...
    My intro post got locked because of assumptions.
    ...which directly contradicts what I told you in our first private exchange. Calling me a liar, even though you and I are the only ones who know you did it, is not the best way to get the best out of this forum.

Beyond that, post 41 in this thread is full of so much ignorance (some of it, I'll grant, you acknowledge) that it sets any knowledgeable gun owner back on his heels. I don't believe you can be that ignorant. I believe that post was deliberate and excessive trolling.

Take a week off to think about what I've said in this post.

Everybody else,

Stop attacking Pauly. He's wrong about lots of things but if he just hangs around here and soaks up knowledge, he may well come around to a more informed view of the world. There's no need to jump him about his politics in every thread in which he posts. That falls under the "If you just want to insult people..." rule and short-term bans may follow.

So, everybody goes to neutral corners for a week and when Pauly comes back, if he comes back, let's see if everyone can conduct themselves in a more polite and forgiving fashion.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Pauly,

We've talked via PM and I laid out how I like to treat folks who swim against the stream on this forum. I generally like those people. They force everyone to re-think their assumptions and that's always a good thing.

Now, everybody trolls some, occasionally. No mod is going to ban you permanently for the sort of good-natured assholeness that so many of our members regularly display.

How?

Well, you said...
    ...which directly contradicts what I told you in our first private exchange. Calling me a liar, even though you and I are the only ones who know you did it, is not the best way to get the best out of this forum.

Beyond that, post 41 in this thread is full of so much ignorance (some of it, I'll grant, you acknowledge) that it sets any knowledgeable gun owner back on his heels. I don't believe you can be that ignorant. I believe that post was deliberate and excessive trolling.

Everybody else,

Stop attacking Pauly
    . He's wrong about lots of things but if he just hangs around here and soaks up knowledge, he may well come around to a more informed view of the world. There's no need to jump him about his politics in every thread in which he posts. That falls under the "If you just want to insult people..." rule and short-term bans may follow.

So, everybody goes to neutral corners for a week and when Pauly comes back, if he comes back, let's see if everyone can conduct themselves in a more polite and forgiving fashion.
    Understood

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Pauly,

How?

Well, you said...

Everybody else,

Stop attacking Pauly
    . He's wrong about lots of things but if he just hangs around here and soaks up knowledge, he may well come around to a more informed view of the world. There's no need to jump him about his politics in every thread in which he posts. That falls under the "If you just want to insult people..." rule and short-term bans may follow.

Well said and Agreed.

Top Bottom