• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    Horrible dancer ... fake and coached.

She certainly danced and skipped around John Cornyn's questions.

It's very different when questions come courtroom lawyers. The skipping and dancing answers become a little more obvious.

But it all seems such a waste of time since she's going to be confirmed anyhow.
    Guns International

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    It's amazing how she's dancing all around so many issues. And expecting people to believe that a Judge can just change the way they think because they've gotten a nod like this. If you belong to a gender biased elite club one month, your still the same person the next month. If you say a Latino Women can make getter Judgments than a white man, you can't just say, "oops, my bad, guess I should have used different words". She didn't even say it was taken out of context or misunderstood.

You either feel a person has the right to defend them self or you do not.

It's pathetic.

Owens

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Levelland
    Watched some of the smoke and mirrors. Why was she not pressed for a straight yes or no to a yes or no question? Very disappointed in some of the inquisitors. I would have liked to press her on questions till there was a meltdown.

sjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    carrollton,texas
    I'm begining to believe that theres no difference between the dems and repubs.We need an indepenent conservative party that will run and act as the constitution says it should and be responsible to we the people.sj

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm begining to believe that theres no difference between the dems and repubs.We need an indepenent conservative party that will run and act as the constitution says it should and be responsible to we the people.sj

That's exactly what we need. And no, there isn't a lot of difference between the D and R. It's all "wedge issues" - minutia blown all out of proportion to make us fight amongst ourselves.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    This woman represents a nail in the American coffin if she sits on that bench. She is an ego-driven sociopath that thinks her job entitles her to destroy the absolute law of this land via so-called interpretation.

230 years ago, we'd have her hung as a loyalist.

She is the biggest threat to the Republic, hands down.

This is absolutely sickening.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    T1911 has it pegged. The republicans know, the democrats know, you know, I know, we all know that she is an activist judge. This hearing was a farce. They just wasted a lot of time and money doing it.

I wasn't the first one to say it, but "elections have consequences". It's what we are faced with now and we best better be hoping and praying none of the conservative judges get sick. Then we could really be in deep doodoo.

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    T1911 has it pegged. The republicans know, the democrats know, you know, I know, we all know that she is an activist judge. This hearing was a farce. They just wasted a lot of time and money doing it.

I wasn't the first one to say it, but "elections have consequences". It's what we are faced with now and we best better be hoping and praying none of the conservative judges get sick. Then we could really be in deep doodoo.

Agreed.

Really deeeep doooodooo.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    We knew from the start that this was going to happen (electing a SC justice), and I was hoping we would control at least part of Congress (Senate) so we could filibuster a choice or two. Unfortunately, this isn't the case.

If we lose the SC, then NOTHING in the Constitution is safe.

Top Bottom