• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Really bad news is coming from South Africa.

The leftist revolutionaries are murdering & raping the minority White ranchers & farmers.

Their government is allowing uncompensated confiscation" of private property owned by Whites.

Last week, on August 28, their government announced that all private firearms licenses were cancelled, and all weapons are to be turned-in for destruction.

This is a DEATH SENTENCE for any remaining Whites.

They did not learn the painful lessons from the Rhodesia to Zimbabwe debacle of a few decades past.

Meanwhile, Western "media" is suppressing the news of this vicious act. Civilized governments are refusing to lift a finger to help.

This is the final result of U.N. meddling.

Wat has our World come to?

leVieux

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I’m sure the UN will ride in with blue helmets on and save the farmers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The U.S. and China are fighting over control of the continent. The current population is headed for internal slaughter. Everybody. It would seem starvation is high on the list.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot

The leftist revolutionaries are murdering & raping the minority White ranchers & farmers.

Their government is allowing uncompensated confiscation" of private property owned by Whites.

Last week, on August 28, their government announced that all private firearms licenses were cancelled, and all weapons are to be turned-in for destruction.

They did not learn the painful lessons from the Rhodesia to Zimbabwe debacle of a few decades past.

Meanwhile, Western "media" is suppressing the news of this vicious act. Civilized governments are refusing to lift a finger to help.

leVieux

About the same thing it came to in 1973.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    This is truly a sad turn of events. I spent 5 years in South Africa from ‘87 through ‘92. Is a beautiful place with wonderful people but the shear number of people who live below the poverty line is what drives this type of political mindset. It’s wrong & it doesn’t work. You are 100% correct. They only need to look at Rhodesian history to know how this will turn out. It’s parallels are disturbing.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This is truly a sad turn of events. I spent 5 years in South Africa from ‘87 through ‘92. Is a beautiful place with wonderful people but the shear number of people who live below the poverty line is what drives this type of political mindset. It’s wrong & it doesn’t work. You are 100% correct. They only need to look at Rhodesian history to know how this will turn out. It’s parallels are disturbing.

Thanks,

I know only from befriending S.A. expats in TX & LA.

leVieux

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

leVieux

Do you have a link? I can't find a single article on this.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom