South Carolina House adds firing squad to execution methods

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
rotor,

NOT a JOKE. = There have been SEVERAL civil cases filed for condemned inmates that wanted the FDA to certify that the drugs were "safe & effective for the intended purpose".

That is at least HALF obviously STUPID as a drug cocktail intended to KILLED inmates is NOT "SAFE".
OTOH, if it DOES kill the inmate, it was EFFECTIVE.

Personally, I favor HANGING (Frankly, I would prefer if the hanging was in the county where the felony occurred, as it once was in Texas.) as a proper hanging is QUICK, CLEAN & ALWAYS KILLS.
(My SOLE objection to death by firing squad is that it is usually MESSY to clean-up after, just as beheading IS.)

yours, satx
Death isn't not messy, regardless of what method is used to induce death. In death the body totally relaxes, and guess what? It gets real pissy and shitty!

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
Death isn't not messy, regardless of what method is used to induce death. In death the body totally relaxes, and guess what? It gets real pissy and shitty!
I though that would happen a lot more than it does. Out of all the dead people I have dealt with bowels and bladder issues have never been noticed by me (except one "juicer" that was 2-weeks of decomp in summer when he popped when the ME moved him, but it still wasnt a typical leakage scenario)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
I though that would happen a lot more than it does. Out of all the dead people I have dealt with bowels and bladder issues have never been noticed by me (except one "juicer" that was 2-weeks of decomp in summer when he popped when the ME moved him, but it still wasnt a typical leakage scenario)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
I agree. I'd rather deal with a dead person than one having a granny seizure. They shit and piss themselves and do an outstanding job of kneading it together in the most disgusting odoriferous display the himan body can make within a few hours either side of death.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads