• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    rotor,

NOT a JOKE. = There have been SEVERAL civil cases filed for condemned inmates that wanted the FDA to certify that the drugs were "safe & effective for the intended purpose".

That is at least HALF obviously STUPID as a drug cocktail intended to KILLED inmates is NOT "SAFE".
    OTOH, if it DOES kill the inmate, it was EFFECTIVE.

Personally, I favor HANGING (Frankly, I would prefer if the hanging was in the county where the felony occurred, as it once was in Texas.) as a proper hanging is QUICK, CLEAN & ALWAYS KILLS.
    (My SOLE objection to death by firing squad is that it is usually MESSY to clean-up after, just as beheading IS.)

yours, satx

Death isn't not messy, regardless of what method is used to induce death. In death the body totally relaxes, and guess what? It gets real pissy and shitty!
    DK Firearms

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Death isn't not messy, regardless of what method is used to induce death. In death the body totally relaxes, and guess what? It gets real pissy and shitty!
    I though that would happen a lot more than it does. Out of all the dead people I have dealt with bowels and bladder issues have never been noticed by me (except one "juicer" that was 2-weeks of decomp in summer when he popped when the ME moved him, but it still wasnt a typical leakage scenario)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I though that would happen a lot more than it does. Out of all the dead people I have dealt with bowels and bladder issues have never been noticed by me (except one "juicer" that was 2-weeks of decomp in summer when he popped when the ME moved him, but it still wasnt a typical leakage scenario)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    I agree. I'd rather deal with a dead person than one having a granny seizure. They shit and piss themselves and do an outstanding job of kneading it together in the most disgusting odoriferous display the himan body can make within a few hours either side of death.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    I give you the Brazen Bull.

No need to waste ammo on the rapists, serial killers and child molesters.

Something to make them think twice. Easy clean up.

CAAF09DF-63D5-4F0B-B0A4-DF8978FF9CBD.jpeg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    as a proper hanging is QUICK, CLEAN & ALWAYS KILLS. Nope, Mr Louis developed his machine as hanging often was not fatal or quick. Also no bribery to the hangman. Public hanging or impaling was to be a detriment to others and did work pretty well. Long term imprisonment was usually reserved for political prisoners. 1800s brought the 'pity' for those with the death sentence and started the electric chair and drugs - so called sane executions. Makes no sense to me.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    as a proper hanging is QUICK, CLEAN & ALWAYS KILLS. Nope, Mr Louis developed his machine as hanging often was not fatal or quick. Also no bribery to the hangman. Public hanging or impaling was to be a detriment to others and did work pretty well. Long term imprisonment was usually reserved for political prisoners. 1800s brought the 'pity' for those with the death sentence and started the electric chair and drugs - so called sane executions. Makes no sense to me.

popper,

REMEMBER when "The National Razor" was invented. = MODERN hangings are QUICK, CLEAN & ALWAYS KILL immediately.
    (One British hangman, after WWII, personally executed over 300 NAZI War Criminals & ALL of them died instantly.
    (At one point he was averaging hanging 5 criminals per hour. - His official report to the Allied Tribunal was that he could have hanged 15 war criminals per hour, had it not been for a critical shortage of coffins/motorized transport to the crematorium..)

yours, satx

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    What do you expect when you give em a last meal day of. Do the last meal thing 3 days out!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehe zero emissions executions?
    are we really doing this? dig a hole fill with concrete and push the prisoner to the bottom with a stick? i think that would count as cruel and unusual...

Top Bottom