• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deepsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Houston
    I know it may be a stupid suggestion but why don't you ask them which caliber is better for home defense/LE/Combat 9mm or .45ACP - Discuss in less than 12000 words giving examples to illustrate your point?

BTW I am a Brit so have a weird sense of humour and no idea who the governor of Texas is let alone where he lives (although he may know I live in Houston)

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    make it a multiple choice question

Which is correct 18th amendment

1 - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

2 - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and beer Arms, shall not be infringed

3 - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall note be infringed

4 - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall be infringed

5 - N.O.T.A.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    DFW
    Any reason why you can't use a CAPTCHA? (I don't recall if you do or not)

Also, any reason you can't block the IP ranges for China, Russia, etc? Just a thought...

Top Bottom