• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    One of my good friends has a couple of these, one for wearing to work and one for wearing at the ranch. He always said how comfy they were and how they werent hot, and how well they were built. So I decided to try one. Mainly I needed something that I could tuck my shirt in with, and not look like one side of my ass was lopsided. Anyways, I can honestly say that I forget I have it on. I carry a G30 or a G19, with an extra mag on the other side. Really comfortable and I dont get hot with it on. Now, I have had to train myself to draw from it, as it is way different than drawing strongside from the hip, but it is actually very easy. Just thought I would share. I spoke with Travis a few weeks ago on his thoughts and he wanted me to give a report on it. So here are some pics. View attachment 26460 View attachment 26461 View attachment 26462 View attachment 26463 View attachment 26464
    ARJ Defense ad

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Cool man! I have toyed with the idea of one of those off and on. With my day job, I'm always seated at a desk, in meetings, seated in a vehicle, etc. For me personally, I don't know that I would want to use one for a gun, as I just don't know that I could get the consistent and robust drawstroke that I prefer, but I do keep considering one as far as carrying extra mags and maybe a fixed blade. Personally, I've found carrying an extra mag or two, strangely enough, to actually be more of a pain than carrying the gun itself. Maybe it's just me but, I don't like a lot of stuff on my belt/waist. One of these seems like it would be nice in that you could probably carry several mags much more comfortably and concealable than a single mag on the waist line.

Have you found that this particular one stays in place consistently so far, or do you need to occasionally "adjust" it, maybe even a few times throughout the day?

Thanks for the pics and info man!

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Actually I dont have to adjust it that often. Maybe like if I go to the bathroom and have to tuck my tshirt back in. But just movin around it stays perfect, in fact I just got back from running 2 miles and it stayed exactly where i put it.

It took me forever to take the leap on this because I didnt know about the comfort, whether it would stay in place, and of course the draw. But practicing it over and over has helped and it is actually quite easy. Not going to say that its as smooth as from the hip.....I dont think thats possible. But when I want to wear tucked in it is perfect for me. I know it isn't for everyone but it works for me. I will still wear on the hip alot, this just helps at work.

I like the holster part, it is formed like a pistol and has a thumb break snap too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    pretty much a kangaroo carry with 2 straps instead of one, more pockets, and better looking quality...btw that guy hates when you call it a man bra

Top Bottom