Join TexasGunTalk

Sphinx AT2000 H

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by HKaltwasser, Jun 22, 2018.

1. HKaltwasser

HKaltwasser Active Member

Can anyone give a value on a like new stainless/black one of these. I need to follow up to see if the factory goodies come with the one I'm looking at. The fit and finish is unbelievable on these firearms.

If anyone has any experience shooting one of these I'd like to hear. Of course I've never heard anything bad about any of the Sphinx guns, some specifics would be nice....trigger etc.

2. Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy TGT Addict

May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
  3. HKaltwasser

I saw that one but there's no way to tell how old that ad is and it expired, it wasn't deactivated by the seller.

4. HKaltwasser

I researched this for a few days now and I can find prices all over the place from 825.00 in 2012 to 2,500.00 in 2015
    It looks and feels great, so I put on layaway at 1,500.00. I'm really sure if that's good or not at this point but it was one of those guns that wouldn't get out of my head it was so tight and machined so well.

ZX9RCAM likes this.
  5. KimoKoa

KimoKoa Member

May 21, 2018
    Houston
    I had the chance to fire the Sphinx sdp at shotshow and these guns are awesome. I mentioned that it looked like a high end cz and the guy got upset and told me right away it’s nothing like a cz lol

6. HKaltwasser

Hahah, that's exactly what it is.

7. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Nice Tanfoglio

TxStetson likes this.
  8. HKaltwasser

Ktl8Let.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    TheDan likes this.
  9. jeepinbanditrider

jeepinbanditrider Active Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    Iv'e shot one. I was unimpressed. It weighs as much as a boat anchor and the for that kind of money the trigger felt like that same boat anchor was being drug across a gravel driveway on double action mode. Single action mode was ok.

10. HKaltwasser

Interesting. Which model was this?

They are heavy, that's for sure. Solid steel.