Texas SOT

Spoke to a 21 year old biden supporter today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Was over at a customers house finishing up a kitchen remodel. This customers 21 year old granddaughter was there. Grandma' said "She voted Biden" and that's how the fight started.... LOL... kidding on the fighting part. As I was working we'd discuss the issues of the day. I ask her if she thought the elections were fair and honest. "I don't know?" Kid speak for "Probably not". I told her she should be very, very afraid of the cancel culture taking over our country "I AM!" she stated. I asked her if she thought Biden would actually complete his term in office. "Dunno" was the reply. We talked some about the election and some of the qualifiers that suggest fraud may have played a role in determining the outcome. She said "Could be, maybe." Then I asked her: Knowing what you know today, with the possibility of sufficient fraud during the election and the cancel culture making free speech selective speech based on your affiliation with privileged groups . And you know now that and the other thing's we've discussed if the election were held today who would you vote for "Biden, Probably!" she replied. She attends college in Jackson, MS.
    DK Firearms

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    586c3d68f18f4372479fd3a63f74e827.jpg

Free thinkers are on the endangered species list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Had some customers (3) come in from out of town and during the conversation one them said he voted for Biden..................

It was all I could do to bite my tongue.........it was bleeding..........

He voted for restricting my rights and for someone who wants to put me out of business..........

How freaking dense are these people?

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    Had some customers (3) come in from out of town and during the conversation one them said he voted for Biden..................

He voted for restricting my rights and for someone who wants to put me out of business..........

Well considering what is written on gun boards by people claiming to be gun owners about the NRA, I'd say your Biden voter is about average density.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana

An unfortunate truth is that there are no bottom limit on stupidity or evil even though it seems like there should be.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

As a store owner, dont you have the right to refuse service...lol.

You vote for no guns, you get to buy no guns...lol

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    When I've had the opportunity to quiz family members as to why they voted for Biden rather than Trump, one thing kept independently coming up. They didn't like Trump's personality.

Now sometimes, I'd have to cut through some bs answer they attempted to give me, but once you'd wade through all that , it basically came down to, they didn't like his persona.

Forget the great economy he created, forget the low unemployment (especially minorities), forget the MidEast and Korean peace overtures, forget he kept us out of war, forget he leveled the trading field with China, forget the revised North American Free Trade agreement between us and Mexico & Canada, forget the improved southern border wall "invasion" situation, forget getting NATO members to "pay up" for their own defense, forget.... {we'll you get the idea}.

They didn't like his personality! I found that a difficult pill to swallow. What a shallow thing to base a voting decision on. It's obvious not everyone in my extended family are "deep thinkers". But then again, a few of them just haven't gotten to the 'walk away' point from the Democrat Party. It's gona be a though few years ahead.

miniion26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2020
    Highlands
    During the Islamic invasion of Europe the Europeans fought and were often defeated by Jannisaries who were *drumroll* their own children, captured and brainwashed.
    Sorry to contradict, but that's incorrect. Check the facts.There is much more to it. I'll give you the first clue: they were not captured.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    When I've had the opportunity to quiz family members as to why they voted for Biden rather than Trump, one thing kept independently coming up. They didn't like Trump's personality.

Now sometimes, I'd have to cut through some bs answer they attempted to give me, but once you'd wade through all that , it basically came down to, they didn't like his persona.

Forget the great economy he created, forget the low unemployment (especially minorities), forget the MidEast and Korean peace overtures, forget he kept us out of war, forget he leveled the trading field with China, forget the revised North American Free Trade agreement between us and Mexico & Canada, forget the improved southern border wall "invasion" situation, forget getting NATO members to "pay up" for their own defense, forget.... {we'll you get the idea}.

They didn't like his personality! I found that a difficult pill to swallow. What a shallow thing to base a voting decision on. It's obvious not everyone in my extended family are "deep thinkers". But then again, a few of them just haven't gotten to the 'walk away' point from the Democrat Party. It's gona be a though few years ahead.
    But they liked a senile,child molesting piece of shit better. I would cut ties completely, but I also believe that family is chosen and relatives are chance genetics.

Top Bottom