Spoke to a 21 year old biden supporter today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Ben... wish I shared your optimism but - Slo' Joe ain't runnin' tha' show.

The extreme left doesn't care what it cost. The economy be damned. The two pronged attack is this:

1.) We are in disagreement on what the Biden admin will do relative to the oil/fracking industry. Too many far left extremist in office that simply have no concern for capitalism nor the fruits there of. Global warming is their stated enemy and they'll do all they can to battle that monster regardless of the collateral damage. Compound the preceding with the fact that there are not enough Republicans with a backbone to halt the march of the leftist. Two years from now we'll have a much clearer picture of how this all going to play out over time.

2.) Open borders - It's already happening. Just hasn't impacted us yet. Everybody with a brain knows there is no way to tax the rich and achieve all the goals the leftist have stated. To compound the problem an influx of cheap labor drives down wages. The same percentage of tax on the working class will, as a result, create less revenue. The leftist solution? Raise the tax rate - on working class Americans.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Ben... wish I shared your optimism
    While you make good points in the rest of your post, I have to contest this one. I'm not an optimist. I believe globalism has come to be essential to survival for many people in this world and I also believe that globalism is failing. As it does, millions of people are going to starve to death. In 20 years the world, as a whole, is gonna be pretty damn grim.

I just think that the USA, relative to the rest of the world, can pull through with less pain. There's going to be plenty of pain, to be sure, but not the starving-to-death pain that much of the rest of the world will experience.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    When I've had the opportunity to quiz family members as to why they voted for Biden rather than Trump, one thing kept independently coming up. They didn't like Trump's personality.

Now sometimes, I'd have to cut through some bs answer they attempted to give me, but once you'd wade through all that , it basically came down to, they didn't like his persona.

Forget the great economy he created, ...

Exactly. My Mr.s didn't vote Trump in 2016 for that very reason. My daughter and son were both old enough to vote in this first Presidential election. My son is a pilot, so I wasn't worried about this ability to problem solve (he voted Trump). My daughter, God lover her, is mostly Liberal. My wife, well, after I explained that you don't need to like a guy for him to be good at his job. She saw the light of day and with a slight grimace made the right (IHMO) decision.. he was getting the job done.. regardless of how he made people feel.

In the end my daughter saw that Biden was a horrific choice, and ended up voting for some 3rd party.. but at least she didn't put it in the Biden col.

It's amazing how many people just suck in the teet of social media and vote and make decisions fed to them.. it's horrible.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    When the economy along with a multitude of other crucial venues collapse under the watch of bidet and the ho, some folks may wake up, but by then the damage will have been done...these idiots can't face reality - they want some unobtainable weird fantasy that can't be realized...something as simple as the biological difference between male and female escapes them...God help us!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    When the economy along with a multitude of other crucial venues collapse under the watch of bidet and the ho, some folks may wake up, but by then the damage will have been done...these idiots can't face reality - they want some unobtainable weird fantasy that can't be realized...something as simple as the biological difference between male and female escapes them...God help us!

Pretty close to the reason I stopped trying to educate, inform, or rationalize with facts and logic why what they support is wrong for our country. I found that like those that are anti-gun, it's a debate that no matter what facts or evidence you show them, they still believe they are right and you are wrong.

You can't reason with such people. It's nothing more than a waste of time and energy. Both for me which are in short supply.

Top Bottom