Guns International

Spoke to a 21 year old biden supporter today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    The data analysis of the election sure shows some strange and unexpected numbers of votes.

But the most amazing thing to me is that both Biden and Harris were not even popular with the Dems during the primary season. Yet, here they are ! Someone else must be active behind the scenes.
    They may not have been popular with actual voters but they were spectacularly popular with dead folks, foreign nationals, small children, fictional characters, cats, dogs, horses, and tabulating machines that drop hundreds of thousands of votes at a time out of thin air.
    Texas SOT

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Had some customers (3) come in from out of town and during the conversation one them said he voted for Biden..................

And that's why it is everyone's civic duty to charge $8000 for a box of .223 ammo and $150000 for a no frills AR-15. Being stupid should hurt and dumbasses like that should suffer the consequences of their short sighted choices.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    And that's why it is everyone's civic duty to charge $8000 for a box of .223 ammo and $150000 for a no frills AR-15. Being stupid should hurt and dumbasses like that should suffer the consequences of their short sighted choices.
    Generally true but not always. For example I am buying right now. Of course I went from supplying one (yours truly) to supplying a family of 3.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Through 4 yrs of non stop anti Trump rhetoric and hate the D machine convinced the SHEEPLE that “orange man bad” no matter if your better off as a result of his programs etc.
    Orange man bad
    Orange man bad
    Orange man bad
    Orange man bad

Repeat it enough and even those who know better start to believe it.

Gerbils would be so proud of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Through 4 yrs of non stop anti Trump rhetoric and hate the D machine convinced the SHEEPLE that “orange man bad” no matter if your better off as a result of his programs etc.
    Orange man bad
    Orange man bad
    Orange man bad
    Orange man bad

Repeat it enough and even those who know better start to believe it.

Gerbils would be so proud of them.

Trump is an idiot and cost himself this election with his mouth. He didn't have to piss off 74% of us, just had to piss off a few percent of us and he did that without a problem.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Trump is an idiot and cost himself this election with his mouth. He didn't have to piss off 74% of us, just had to piss off a few percent of us and he did that without a problem.

gambler,

DESPITE his NUMEROUS imperfections, I fear that most everybody (at least those who have an IQ over 75) will BE REALLY SORRY that Biden/Harris that they voted for that pair & that they are in office. = IF a person voted for Biden, they have 4 LONG years to repent of their FOOLISHNESS & STUPIDITY.

MY GUESS is that "Da 'HO" will be POTUS by this time next year IF not VERY SOON.

yours, satx

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    gambler,

DESPITE his NUMEROUS imperfections, I fear that most everybody (at least those who have an IQ over 75) will BE REALLY SORRY that Biden/Harris that they voted for that pair & that they are in office. = IF a person voted for Biden, they have 4 LONG years to repent of their FOOLISHNESS & STUPIDITY.

MY GUESS is that "Da 'HO" will be POTUS by this time next year IF not VERY SOON.

yours, satx
    Just curious....what do you think is going to happen in a year of this administration that people who really voted for them are going to be sorry about ?

Just give me your top 5 that they will be sorry about.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Just curious....what do you think is going to happen in a year of this administration that people who really voted for them are going to be sorry about ?

Just give me your top 5 that they will be sorry about.

gambler,
    OK.

1. OPENING THE BORDERS wide OPEN,
    2. Granting GREEN CARDS & even possible citizenship to all over 21 MILLION illegals,
    3. Increasing income taxes to PRE-Reagan levels,
    4. FEDERALIZING the State & local police forces & placing ALL police under DoJ administration/supervision
    and
    5. OUTLAWING or SEVERELY RESTRICTING ALL semi-auto firearms.

Had you asked me for more than 5, I could think of MANY more, I'm sure. - The next 4 years will be a HORROR STORY of "federal government overreach, imVho.

yours, satx

Last edited:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    gambler,
    OK.

2. Granting GREEN CARS & even possible citizenship to all over 21 MILLION illegals,
    4. FEDERALIZING the State & local police forces & placing ALL police under DoJ administration/supervision
    and

Had you asked me for more than 5, I could think of MANY more, I'm sure. - The next 4 years will be a HORROR STORY of "federal government overreach, imVho.

yours, satx
    Well I don't think they will accomplish anything like that in 1 year, but these people like that the borders are open, no way will they get green cards and certainly not citizenship for 21 million illegals, I doubt income taxes will go up to pre-Regan levels, not a chance that they will federalize state and local police under DOJ admin, and they won't be able to outlaw or severely restrict (whateve that means) all semi-auto firearms.

So, I think you are missing it on quite a bit, and the idiots that voted for him for the most part won't be paying any attention anyway and won't really care.

But, that's just my opinion too.

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    gambler,
    OK.

2. Granting GREEN CARS & even possible citizenship to all over 21 MILLION illegals,
    and

yours, satx

And you think any of these will make a Biden voter uneasy, or regretful. Nah....

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    And you think any of these will make a Biden voter uneasy, or regretful. Nah....

impactbumper,

The FAR LEFTISTS, who are the MAIN DIMocRAT supporters in 2021 will PUSH FOR & MAY GET those things through the Congress. = A President Kamala Harris will sign-off on anything that her CRAZIES want.
    (I do NOT expect Biden to be POTUS for long. = Once Biden is GONE, expect someone like STACEY ADAMS to be the next VPOTUS.)

The next 4 years will be UGLY, imVho.

yours, satx

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Well I don't think they will accomplish anything like that in 1 year, but these people like that the borders are open, no way will they get green cards and certainly not citizenship for 21 million illegals, I doubt income taxes will go up to pre-Regan levels, not a chance that they will federalize state and local police under DOJ admin, and they won't be able to outlaw or severely restrict (whateve that means) all semi-auto firearms.

So, I think you are missing it on quite a bit, and the idiots that voted for him for the most part won't be paying any attention anyway and won't really care.

But, that's just my opinion too.
    Whatever that means? Biden/Harris along with several constitution-trashing members of Congress seem pretty fixated on treating semi-autos and >10 round magazines as NFA weapons. Is that severely restricted enough?

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    As for Biden, even if he is too senile to know what planet he's on they will keep him right where he is for up to his two term limit as long as he is content to sign what he's told and sniff little girls. That way Harris can be a de facto 4 term president unless Biden gets out of line and they have to 25th him out.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    As for Biden, even if he is too senile to know what planet he's on they will keep him right where he is for up to his two term limit as long as he is content to sign what he's told and sniff little girls. That way Harris can be a de facto 4 term president unless Biden gets out of line and they have to 25th him out.
    I hadn't considered this. So yeah, as long as he plays along, sniff's more or less in private, and doesn't drool to badly on the EO's they push in front of him - I could see him being there at the end of two terms. But I kinna got my doubts on him retaining sufficient mental clarity to last that length of time.

Cobber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm not sure why they chose Harris, but I doubt she'll be around long either.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Chose Harris because anyone who will blow willie brown for a job can be easily controlled. Simple as that.
    Are you even remotely suggesting that Kamala Harris was not selected for her intelligence, her organizational acumen. That her inspirational messages and ability to sway, through words and deeds, citizens of all stripes, to revel in her wisdom - played no part in the selection process???? I'm having a hard time believing you even think that much less say it.

Top Bottom