APOD Firearms

Spoke to a 21 year old biden supporter today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Are you even remotely suggesting that Kamala Harris was not selected for her intelligence, her organizational acumen. That her inspirational messages and ability to sway, through words and deeds, citizens of all stripes, to revel in her wisdom - played no part in the selection process???? I'm having a hard time believing you even think that much less say it.
    Stick around and you will be absolutely stunned at some of the shit I will say.:clown:
    Lynx Defense

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Trump is an idiot and cost himself this election with his mouth. He didn't have to piss off 74% of us, just had to piss off a few percent of us and he did that without a problem.

Didnt piss me off
    Actually was nice to have a leader look out for USA and say what everyone thinks but no one has the balls to say.

Brash. Yup

Idiotic sometimes. Yup

Piss me off enough to vote for a pedophile and a flat backer.
    NOPE

I looked at his plans policies and actions not his tweets and petty arguments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    gambler,
    OK.

1. OPENING THE BORDERS wide OPEN,
    2. Granting GREEN CARDS & even possible citizenship to all over 21 MILLION illegals,
    3. Increasing income taxes to PRE-Reagan levels,
    4. FEDERALIZING the State & local police forces & placing ALL police under DoJ administration/supervision
    and
    5. OUTLAWING or SEVERELY RESTRICTING ALL semi-auto firearms.

Had you asked me for more than 5, I could think of MANY more, I'm sure. - The next 4 years will be a HORROR STORY of "federal government overreach, imVho.

yours, satx

You left off tank the economy
    Record high energy prices
    Reduced production and fewer jobs as well as a lower GNP.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Yes I read it dumb shit
    Why I said you left off
    Idiots like you got us Jo N DaHo

Thanks

Maybe if we all get real lucky you will post some more of your real neat posts making fun of children in Special Olympics to show us how smart and witty you are. Could you do that please ?

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Maybe if we all get real lucky you will post some more of your real neat posts making fun of children in Special Olympics to show us how smart and witty you are. Could you do that please ?

Just need you to provide the starting point and I will gladly provde them for ya.
    Heres one now.

That all you got.
    Weak sauce.
    c439031b92921aae6e9203a19f7f7b46.jpg

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    I'm not sure why they chose Harris, but I doubt she'll be around long either.
    My understanding is that she was Obama's pick, which makes sense. He never left Washington and a good argument can be made that he was there to coordinate the "resistance". While she didn't have the advantage Obama had in jumping into a presidential race with virtually no political record and even less personal record (as in we still haven't seen solid evidence he was even eligible) she is very much like him and has the potential to be charming (much in the same way as a snake charming it's prey before striking) enough to solidify her position over time. For that reason I expect her to be there for a while.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Just need you to provide the starting point and I will gladly provde them for ya.
    Heres one now.

That all you got.
    Weak sauce.
    c439031b92921aae6e9203a19f7f7b46.jpg

So does that mean you won't post any more of those stupid posts ? only silly ones like this one ?

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    And I'm sorry you are delusional.
    Please account for hundreds of thousands of Biden votes dropped at rates amounting to several times the mechanical speed of the tabulating machines, the interference with the poll watchers, the effort to see that little or no efforts at accountability were allowed, and no efforts to verify that the registered voters were in fact living eligible citizens to vote where registered. Also explain swapped vote totals and individual ballots flipped. Don't even try to tell me this didn't happen. A man who has never lied to me saw a ballot voted mostly R with a couple of libertarians flipped to straight ticket Democrat.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Please account for hundreds of thousands of Biden votes dropped at rates amounting to several times the mechanical speed of the tabulating machines, the interference with the poll watchers, the effort to see that little or no efforts at accountability were allowed, and no efforts to verify that the registered voters were in fact living eligible citizens to vote where registered. Also explain swapped vote totals and individual ballots flipped. Don't even try to tell me this didn't happen. A man who has never lied to me saw a ballot voted mostly R with a couple of libertarians flipped to straight ticket Democrat.
    Please provide any documentation about any of that which has been presented in a court of law and been accepted as fact. Otherwise, just stay delusional.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Please provide any documentation about any of that which has been presented in a court of law and been accepted as fact. Otherwise, just stay delusional.
    I can't think of a court that ruled negatively based on evidence. The evidence, or lack there of, has not been allowed. Anyone that suggest there is no evidence is simply suffering from denial. That said... I'm not suggesting that there is irrefutable evidence that would over-turn the election. I am saying that the evidence that has been gathered was sufficient that had it been allowed to be presented during a trial there's a decent chance the election results could have been over-turned.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well I don't think they will accomplish anything like that in 1 year, but these people like that the borders are open, no way will they get green cards and certainly not citizenship for 21 million illegals, I doubt income taxes will go up to pre-Regan levels, not a chance that they will federalize state and local police under DOJ admin, and they won't be able to outlaw or severely restrict (whateve that means) all semi-auto firearms.

So, I think you are missing it on quite a bit, and the idiots that voted for him for the most part won't be paying any attention anyway and won't really care.

But, that's just my opinion too.
    You are unable to see past your own nose.

The left has been telling you their goals for the last 20years and you think they won't try?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Are you even remotely suggesting that Kamala Harris was not selected for her intelligence, her organizational... {yada, yada, yada}

My personal favorite attributes are her nervous laughter and shifting eyes left and right. Kinda body language for, "I know I'm not qualified to be here.... but has anyone else figured that out?"

Watch for it - she can't help but try to deflect tough questions that put her on the spot, by involuntarily doing her "dismissive" nervous laugh. She follows it up with either: 1) an attempt to dismiss the question, or 2) a complete change of subject.

I'm finding it hard to swallow (pardon the pun) that America has actually elected a whore to the second highest office in the land.

Top Bottom